Maastricht University Scholarships 2024 is an incredible opportunity for international students aspiring to study in the Netherlands. This fully-funded scholarship program is targeted to outstanding students aiming to pursue their master’s and doctoral degrees in their chosen fields.
Beyond the financial support, this scholarship offers a monthly stipend and tuition fee waiver for each academic year. The Maastricht University (UM) NL-High Potential Scholarship, seeks to unite individuals from diverse backgrounds in a unique learning environment.
Maastricht University takes pride in its international appeal, as it welcomes students from beyond the Eurozone. To demonstrate the program’s commitment to experiential learning, students engage in small, goal-oriented teams, learning the art of teamwork and critical thinking. The emphasis is on understanding the subject matter and encouraging students to form their own perspectives and become confident public speakers.
The fully-funded master’s scholarship program at Maastricht University offers two distinct types of scholarships:
- UM NL Scholarship: the UM NL Scholarship is funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund, this scholarship provides financial support for selected students. It aims to nurture academic excellence, helping students reach their future career goals.
- Holland Scholarship
This scholarship is supported by Dutch Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences, and The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, the Holland Scholarship is designed for internationally-oriented programs. It equips students with the skills and competencies needed for academic and professional success.
Benefits of the Maastricht University NL-High Potential Scholarship
- Candidates enrolled in the 13-month Master’s Program receive living expenses of €12,350.
- Candidates enrolled in the 25-month Master’s Program receive living expenses of €23,750.
- Health and liability insurance costs of €700 are covered.
- Visa application expenses, amounting to €207, are provided for.
- Tuition fees are waived.
- Pre-academic training costs are covered by UM International Services Des.
Maastricht University Scholarships – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Maastricht University Scholarships 2024, candidates must meet fulfill the conditions below:
- Must be nationals from countries outside the EU/EEA, Surinam, or Switzerland.
- Fulfill the entry visa and residence permission requirements for the Netherlands.
- Meet specific requirements for the chosen program.
- No prior participation in higher education programs in the Netherlands.
- The program serves as an encouragement for candidates with completed exchange programs in Holland.
- Age below 35 years as of September 1, 2022.
- An excellent academic record is mandatory for all candidates
Application Process for Maastricht University Scholarships 2024
Please follow the steps before to apply for Maastricht University Scholarships 2024
- Register for any of the programs offered by UM.
- A unique student ID number is generated upon registration.
- Apply for both the program and the scholarship simultaneously.
- Admission is a prerequisite for scholarship consideration.
- Fill out the application form on your UM account.
- Upload appropriately, the required documents below
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Contact details of one referee.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
1 February 2024, 23:59 CET.