The 2024-25 academic calendar for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships, is inviting highly ambitious international students dreaming of pursuing their Master’s degree in the Netherlands. If you’re one of such students, Leiden University is offering you an incredible opportunity to actualize your study dreams through its Excellence Scholarship program.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2024, offers substantial financial support to exceptional students like yourself. This simply means that you don’t need to worry about the financial demands that come with studying at a world-class Institution.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarships – Details
Leiden University is widely recognized for its academic excellence and rich history, the university is inviting talented international students across the globe to join their Master’s degree programs for the 2024-25 intake.
This prestigious scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to outstanding students enrolling in full-time Master’s degree programs, excluding LLM (non-advanced) and MSc programs at Leiden Law School.
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2024
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2024, requires you to meet the following criteria to be considered eligible for this scholarship:
- You should be a non-EU/EEA student enrolling in a Leiden University Master’s degree program starting in September 2024.
- Have a track record of outstanding academic performance in your previous studies.
- Your previous study program should be relevant to the Master’s program you are applying for.
Leiden Excellence Scholarship Benefits
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarships offers amazing financial support to recipients. These Financial support ranges from €10,000 to €15,000 of the tuition fee.
How to Apply for Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2024?
Follow these steps to apply for the 2024 batch of the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships. Meanwhile, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before you apply.
- The first step is to apply for admission to pursue a Master’s program at Leiden University.
- To apply for admission, click this link: https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/education/admission-and-application
- Make Payment for any acceptance fees (if applicable).
- Locate the scholarship section on the online application and express your interest in applying for a LExS scholarship
- You will need to upload your LExS motivation letter in a PDF file (500 words) stating why you deserve the award.
- Once the above steps are completed, submit your online application, with your LExS application. Take note of the specified LExS application deadline.
Note: Recipients of the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships must comply with the Terms and conditions attached to the scholarship before receiving the award.
Kindly take note of the following application deadlines:
- For the Program commencing in September, the application deadline is 1st February
- For programs starting in February, the application deadline is 1st of October
More Related Content
- Leiden University Financial Support Program 2023 for International Students – APPLY NOW!
- African Studies Centre Leiden: Africa Thesis Award 2023 – APPLY NOW
- Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund Program 2023 In Netherlands – Apply Now
- Best Psychology Schools in Europe University Rankings 2023
- Scholarships In Europe For International Students