Are you a postgraduate student looking for an opportunity to expand your research skills and knowledge? The TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023 might be the perfect opportunity for you!
TWAS ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
This programme offers fully funded fellowships to eligible postgraduate students, providing them with access to state-of-the-art research facilities, scientific expertise, and networking opportunities.
This post contains detailed Information about the TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and benefits of the fellowship.
TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
The TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023 is a unique opportunity for postgraduate students to gain valuable research experience in the fields of chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular biology.
The programme is funded by The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) and The International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), two leading organizations in the scientific research community.
The TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023 is a fully funded fellowship that provides postgraduate students with the opportunity to conduct research at the ICCBS research facilities in Karachi, Pakistan.
The programme aims to support the scientific advancement of young researchers in developing countries, providing them with access to cutting-edge research facilities, scientific expertise, and networking opportunities.
Benefits of TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
The International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), will provide the following benefits to fellows:
A Monthly stipend designed to cover the Participant’s living costs which include the following:
- local transportation and
- Incidental minor illness.
Please note that the monthly stipend provided will not be convertible into foreign currency.
Application Process for TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023
The Application Process requires qualified applicants to submit an Acceptance Letter from ICCBS during the application or by the deadline at the latest.
The Reference letters must be on letter-headed paper and SIGNED before submission
To apply, Click this Link: https://onlineforms.twas.org/apply/221
Eligibility Criteria for TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
To be eligible for the TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- 35 years Max on 31 December of the application year.
- Possess a Master’s degree in the field of natural sciences;
- He/She should be a citizen of a developing country (other than Pakistan);
- Not allowed to hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country
- Required to Provide Showing good health condition from a qualified medical doctor
- Applicants must be a registered PhD student in their home country
- Required to provide proof of proficiency in English, if the medium of education was not English
More Related Content
- Microsoft Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 – APPLY NOW!
- The Facebook Fellowship Program 2021 | How to Apply
- Starfield’s Character Customization Hides a Scientific Easter Egg
- Facebook Grants Programme for Small Businesses: Facebook Launches Small Business Grants ProgramAustralia Awards Fellowships Program 2023/2024 for Developing countries – APPLY NOW!