The Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2024 in Australia is accepting applications from suitably qualified Candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for students worldwide to pursue their Masters or Doctoral degrees under the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP).
This RTP Scholarship at Murdoch University Australia is a fully funded Program that aims to support international students in their academic journey, the program also offers offering diverse academic fields and majors for the academic session of 2023-24.
Eligibility Criteria for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships
- Both national and international students can apply for the scholarships.
- For a Masters’s by research or a Master’s of Philosophy, applicants must have an undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from a reputable university.
- For the Ph.D. Research Program, applicants need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability, either through a bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honors or a master’s degree from a high academic standard institution with a substantial research component.
The Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2024 is a fully funded award that covers various expenses:
- Up to $32,000 annually is offered to recipients to cover for living expenses
- Supervised by international and top mentors.
- Opportunity to contribute to international research projects.
The scholarship duration is as follows:
- Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
About Murdoch University
Murdoch University is renowned for its diverse community, with faculty members from over 90 countries. During postgraduate studies, students get exposure to life-changing research, community development projects, and innovative international labs. The university emphasizes a free-thinking campus, offering an optimal environment for teaching and learning.
Ranked above 81% among global research disciplines and among the top 100 universities worldwide, Murdoch University offers a platform for all master’s and doctoral students to explore new career opportunities, develop professional team working capabilities, and leadership skills, and benefit from the supervision of international researchers.
How to Apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2024
Applicants must follow these steps to apply for Murdoch University RTP Scholarships 2024:
- Visit the official website given below and fill out the appropriate form for international or domestic students.
- Complete the referee report for international and domestic applications.
- Submit a complete application to the Graduate Research Office via email
- International application: www.murdoch.edu.au/study/scholarship
- Domestic application: www.murdoch.edu.au/study/scholarship
The application deadline for international graduate research scholarships is:
- International Students: 30 September 2023
- Domestic Students: 31 October 2023
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the duration of the scholarship?
The scholarship duration is 2 years for Master’s degrees and 3 years for Doctoral degrees.
Who can apply for the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships?
The RTP Scholarship program at Murdoch University is open to both national and international students
Master’s applicants should have an undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors.
Ph.D. applicants should demonstrate prior research experience and capability.
What are the benefits of the Murdoch University RTP Scholarships?
The scholarship covers a living allowance of up to $32,000 per year and offers supervision by international mentors.
More Related Content
- Research Training Program International (RTP Scholarship) 2022/2023 At University Of South Australia – Fully Funded
- Australian Government Research Scholarship 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW
- Flinders University RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 – APPLY NOW
- How Long for A Bachelor Degree