Hello there! Is Indonesia your preferred study destination? If yes, we bring you information about the International Priority Scholarship, also known as IPS. This is an amazing postgraduate scholarship opportunity offered by Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta in Indonesia. The prestigious IPS Program provides golden opportunities for Muslim youths who graduated from undergraduate in Moslem developing countries.
The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta has recently announced the application call for its Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Scholarships for suitably qualified students with mouth-watering benefits. IPS is a fully funded Program for international students, it covers the tuition fees and return air tickets. Additionally, recipients will receive a monthly living allowance of IDR 1,750,000/ and a book allowance of IDR 50,000/.
International Priority Scholarship (IPS) 2023
The International Priority Scholarship (IPS), is designed for Moslem youths, who are Graduates or Undergraduates from Moslem developing countries. However, Applicants must ensure that their passports are valid for up to 18 months since a few countries have no embassies in Indonesia.
Successful candidates for the International Priority Scholarship (IPS) will have the opportunity to learn new methodologies, techniques, and approaches in line with their fields of study or specialization. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will have unhindered access to visiting Indonesia.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta
The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta (UMS) was established in September 18, 1958. The Institution has an Academic staff of 600 and an Administrative staff of 500. The number of Students at UMS is a total of 25000, with Undergraduates being 24000 and 1000 Postgraduates students.
UMS is located in Jl. A. Yani Pabelan, Kartasura, Sukoharjo Regency, Central Java, Indonesia, the Institution’s website is ums.ac.id.
International Priority Scholarship (IPS) Summary
- Country: Indonesia
- Host Universities: Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Program Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral/Postgraduate level.
- Duration: Varies semester-wise according to the program
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: June 30 202
Benefits and Advantages of the International Priority Scholarship 2023:
IPS Program provides the following benefits to successfully selected Candidates:
- Full Tuition fee waiver.
- Doctoral students will receive a full tuition fee waiver for up to 6 semesters, Master’s students for up to 4 semesters while the undergraduate program is for 8 semesters.
- Provision of monthly living allowance of IDR 1,750,000/
- IDR 50,000/ for book allowance
- Provision of Health insurance and Visa fees coverage
- Students will be provided with a return air flight ticket.
- Opportunity to learn under professional leaders of the fields
- Engagement in varieties of activities to help expand their educational dynamics in the particular area of interest.
Application Process for the International Priority Scholarship (IPS) in Indonesia
The application process for the International Priority Scholarship (IPS) is straightforward, kindly follow the steps below to apply
- Interested and qualified Candidates have to apply via the official website of Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta on: bkui.ums.ac.id/international-priority-scholarship-ips/
- From the UMS page, locate and click the Register Now icon to proceed with your application
- The next step is to complete all the required fields accurately.
- Upload the required supporting documents (if applicable) then,
- Submit the application form.
Requirements for the International Priority Scholarship 2023 qualification
To be considered eligible for IPS, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- A completed degree in Moslem developing countries.
- Have obtained my previous degree with excellent grades.
- Candidates must have the required expertise for their chosen field.
- Exposure to a specific field is an advantage
- Applicants must ensure that their passport is valid for up to 18 months, from the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Complete the application form.
- Transcripts and degrees, if required.
- Recent Passport
June 30, 2023.