Enjoy your summer in Germany while working, Yes you read that right! Applications are now being accepted for the HZDR Summer Student Program 2024, it is a paid and funded program open to students of all nationalities. Participants in the program will have the opportunity to join research groups and take part in their activities.
The HZDR Summer program takes place every summer between the months of July and September and is open to international master’s and Diploma students currently studying natural sciences and related fields. The program will take place in Dresden, Germany, at the HZDR Research Center, from July 29 to August 30, 2024.
HZDR Summer Student Program – What to Expect
The goal of the HZDR summer programs is to give students the rare chance to engage in the physical and biological sciences while concentrating on basic or applied research or technology development.
The summer students will significantly impact the research groups. Students will be given tasks to complete.
Benefits of the HZDR Summer Program
The HZDR Summer Program offers Successful applicants the following scientific and financial benefits:
- Participants will attend Scientific lectures in 2024, from the end of July until the end of August
- Meetings and conversations with their supervisor on an individual basis
- At the conclusion of the program, comments regarding their overall performance
- Free lodging for the duration of the visit.
- A daily stipend of €36, sufficient to meet living expenses
- Bus tickets and travel insurance.
- The HZDR Summer Student Program 2024 in Germany is open to applicants of any nationality.
- The applicant must currently be pursuing a master’s or Diploma in natural sciences (physical or life sciences) or related studies.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree. For diploma degree programs, applicants must present a confirmation of passing the third year of studies before the upcoming summer.
- A means of Identification to show that he or she is a Student
HZDR Summer Student Program 2024 – How to Apply
- Complete the HZDR Summer Student Program application form via this link: https://www.hzdr.de/db/!Conference.SummerStudents.Registration?pLang=en&pNid=2535
- Provide the necessary details about your background and schooling.
- Send in an English Curriculum Vitae.
- Send a copy of your academic transcripts or grades.
- A copy of your student ID can be uploaded.
- A link to a letter of recommendation that a professor or senior scientist can upload will be sent to you. Kindly ensure that the letter is sent before to the deadline.
- You can visit the official website at https://www.hzdr.de/db/Cms?pNid=2519 for more details
The selection of participants will be based on the strength of their résumé, their academic standing, and the content of a reference letter from a university professor, group leader, or scientist who can assess the applicant’s performance and accomplishments.
Announcement of results: A notification will be sent by email for an Acceptance or rejection, on or before the middle of April 2024
23rd February 2024.
CHECK THESE OUT: