The 2024-25 edition of the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship in the USA is currently accepting applications from high achievers around the world. This prestigious fellowship invites outstanding writers, scholars, scientists, practitioners, public intellectuals, and artists who have made significant contributions in their respective fields to apply for a fully-funded fellowship in the United States.
The Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship offers a multitude of benefits, including housing, relocation assistance, childcare funds, stipends, project expenses, and healthcare support provided by the US government. This fully-funded fellowship offers an unparalleled opportunity to pursue research and creative projects at Harvard University, one of the world’s top institutions.
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship
The Radcliffe Fellowship program is renowned for its commitment to diversity and inclusion. Each year, the program selects 50 fellows from a wide range of disciplines, enabling a diverse and multidisciplinary community of scholars and professionals to come together.
The program recognizes and celebrates excellence, creativity, and collegiality, fostering an enriching environment that transcends boundaries.
Benefits of the Radcliffe Fellowship 2024-25
- The Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship award is valued at $78,000.
- $5,000 for project expenses.
- Provision of a relocation fund, housing, and childcare fund.
- Healthcare assistance.
- The program offers an opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Development of professional skills.
Requirements for Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship
- The Fellowship is open to applicants from any nationality.
- Applicants must have an accomplished high score.
- Have independent research and writing skills.
- Expected to be in senior leadership positions in non-profits, government, or the private sector, with ten years minimum of relevant experience
- Former Harvard fellows are not eligible
Applicants for humanities, and social sciences:
- Must be already obtained their doctorate in the area of their proposed project.
- Applicant’s degree must be completed two years prior to their appointment for this fellowship
- Applicants must have published a monogram or two articles in refereed journals.
Applicants for science, engineering, and mathematics:
- Should have already obtained their doctorate in the area of their proposed project.
- The degree obtained must be completed two years prior to their appointment for the program
- Expected to have published at least five articles in referred journals.
Creative arts Applicants:
Film and Video: The applicant must possess a strong work achievement, demonstrated in the form of video festivals, films, or broadcasts on television.
- Strong work achievement is required with a minimum of five-year work experience as a professional artist.
- Have participated in several curated group shows as well as solo exhibitions.
Fiction & Non-Fiction:
- The applicant must have Published one or more books
- Have a Contract for publishing the manuscript.
- Must have at least three works published, which should be no longer than newspaper articles.
- Posses relevant professional experience of five years minimum
- The applicants must have published at least 20 poems in the previous five years
- He/she must be in the process of completing the manuscript.
- Candidates for Playwriting must have an independent work achievement either in the form of play production or similar to that.
- For Music composition, a PhD or DMA is preferred, but not compulsory.
- Candidates must be professional artists with a recent performance record.
The application process for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship 2024-25
The application process for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship 2024-25 is easy, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- All interested and qualified Students have to register themselves via the application page given below.
- Upon Successful registration, log in to the portal and select your area of interest.
- Provide the required supporting documents in the application form.
- Complete your application form with accurate information and submit it.
- To apply, click this link: https://radcliffe.onlineapplicationportal.com/
- Application form.
- Project proposal.
- Work sample.
- Recommendation letters (three) from the provided referees
- For humanities, social sciences, and creative arts: September 14, 2023.
- For science, engineering, and mathematics: October 5, 2023.
More Related Content
- Lord’s Achievers Awards 2022 – Announcing the Lords Achievers Awards 2022
- ASEAN High Achievers Scholarship 2023 At University of Auckland In New Zealand – How to Apply
- Harvard LEAD Fellowship Program 2023-2024 For Women Leaders – USA
- Harvard University – Admission Requirements to Study at Harvard
- Harvard Business School Online Courses