Apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023-24 in the UK! Prifysgol Bangor University in the UK is committed to academic excellence and sustainable development. Thus, extending an invitation to talented and motivated individuals who aspire to broaden their horizons through education.
The Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic session is your opportunity to enroll for a transformative educational journey. This fully-funded scholarship is designed to empower deserving candidates who dream of studying in the UK but face financial constraints.
Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship DETAILS
Spearheaded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships at Prifysgol Bangor University, are your gateway to acquiring the knowledge and skills needed to contribute to sustainable development.
These scholarships are particularly aimed at those who, without such support, would be unable to pursue their academic aspirations in the UK. So, if you fall under this category, don’t hesitate to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship
To be considered for the Prifysgol Bangor University Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions
- Applicants must either be a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country or have been granted refugee status by one. Alternatively, they can be a British Protected Person.
- Only applicants who are permanent residents of an eligible Commonwealth country, can apply for this scholarships
- Successful candidates must be available to commence their academic studies in the UK at the start of the academic year in September 2024.
- By September 2024, applicants should hold a first-degree classification of at least an upper second-class (2:1) honors standard, or a second-class degree (2:2) along with a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are unable to afford their studies in the UK without this scholarship.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is provided in the required format.
- Applicants should also consult the nominating agency for specific guidance and application rules, as well as their own eligibility criteria.
Note: It’s important to note that the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) typically does not fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for such a program, you will need to provide a compelling justification for your choice of study.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship Benefits
Successful applicants for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship will enjoy a complete package of Awards that includes:
- Approved tuition fees for your chosen program.
- Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the conclusion of your award. Please note that the CSC does not reimburse travel costs for dependents or journeys made prior to the award confirmation.
- A monthly living allowance of £1,347 to cover your day-to-day expenses.
- A Warm Clothing Allowance will be applicable where necessary.
- Support towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation if applicable.
- Assistance for all expenses related to the student’s travel costs within the UK or overseas.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship 2023-24?
Applying for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship involves the brief steps below:
- Apply to one of the following nominating bodies initially, as the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
- National nominating agencies (the primary application route) https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/national-nominating-agencies/
- Selected non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/ngos/
- Visit the official scholarship page given below for more information; https://www.bangor.ac.uk/international/commonwealthshared/scholarship
The following conditions apply for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarship:
- This scholarship is only valid for courses commencing in September 2024.
- It cannot be used concurrently with any other Bangor University Scholarship, except for the Loyalty Discount.
More Related Content
- Bangor University Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2024 – APPLY NOW
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 – APPLY NOW
- Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships 2024-25 in UK – APPLY NOW
- Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2024 in UK | APPLY NOW
- Association of Commonwealth Universities Early Career Conference Grants 2023