Do You know the Yahoo customize feature? Did you know that you can customize the strategy of your apps and content the way you want? Of course, you can! It can be customized to your convenience and liking. You could customize so many things about your yahoo page, you can customize yahoo home page to your preferred design, you could customize the charts and chart settings, and you could customize your yahoo mail and inbox to keep it organized and so many others.
I know we do jump onto our yahoo account a few times in a day or perhaps every minute and you are welcomed with a display chosen by the website to be your display home page. In Yahoo, this homepage is usually crowded with a lot of contents that might slow you down or maybe distracting but you could actually take away some of these apps you do not want and set up other pieces of information that would help you in the most effective way. The Yahoo customize feature has made this possible and if you ever interested in customizing your Yahoo home page the below procedures would help you do that.
Open your web browser, visit the Yahoo website on www.yahoo.com and click on the “sign in” button just below the yellow search button. Fill in your yahoo user ID and your password, and then tap the sign in button. On the left side of the yahoo page, you will find a column tagged as “Yahoo sites”, beside it you will find a gear icon, click on it to customize it and choose the items you need on the home page. You could also customize it using the “favorites” section.
To add other contents you may need on the home page, click on the “add section” box at the bottom of the page and click on any of the contents such as technology, finance, and others to add them to your yahoo page. Click on the lick with your name, you will find this above the “sign out” button. And to change the color of the page, tap on one of the colored squared to give your display a color.
Using Yahoo Customize In Your Yahoo Mail
You can customize your yahoo mail in 5 various ways – it’s simple! Yahoo is one of the oldest email systems, it still competes with the best in business. Setting up a yahoo account is very easy, simple and not complicated. How about yahoo customize? It is possible to customize your yahoo mail account. To get started, there are 5 simple ways. You want to personalize your account, here’s how to do that.
Change the Theme. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Tap on the gear icon at the upper right-hand side and scroll down.
- Here you will find features that can help you change the color of the yahoo mail layout.
- You can also personalize your messages strategy.
- Inbox spacing is a part of this feature.
You Can Change the Font Style and Font Size.
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account and tap on the gear icon at the upper right-hand side of your screen layout.
- Select “more settings”.
- Select “writing emails” from the column on the right-hand side.
- You will see “default rich text font”. Choose the font style and text size you want
- Email Signature. If you want to make use of Yahoo mail for a business purpose, then a.dding your signature really helps a lot. To add your email signature, here’s what you need to do.
- Go to settings on your yahoo mail page and select “writing emails”.
- On the signature section, switch it on.
- Write your own signature.
- You will have to follow the next instructions you see on your screen and your signature will be saved automatically.