www.halifax.co.uk/creditcards is the portal you go to in a scenario where you wish to apply for a Halifax credit card. The portal is further useful when it comes to activating a credit card you already have issued by Halifax. On this amazing portal, you can check your eligibility for a credit card and get a reply in less than five minutes. Awesome right? While this sounds too good to be true, it actually is.
You can see the Halifax credit cards you are likely to get accepted for with little or no impact on your credit score. In addition to all of this, you can pick a credit card that suits you. For instance, if you are someone who does more of everyday spending, there is a credit card more suitable for you. If you are someone who makes large purchases, there is a credit card suitable for you and so on.
Feeling lucky? Here is how you can check for a Halifax credit card you are eligible for.
- First of all, turn on your mobile device
- Make sure the device is connected to the internet
- Open any web browser on the device
- On the search bar of the web browser, seek the web address https://www.halifax.co.uk/
- Locate “Credit cards” at the top menu of the website and tap on it
- On the new page, click on “Eligibility checker”
- Scroll down and select if you are new to Halifax or you are an existing customer (Note; if you are an already existing customer, you would be required to log in to your account)
- On the new page, fill out the eligibility checker form by providing all the details required form you in the specified boxes (some of the information required will contain personal information)
- Finally, click on the “Check eligibility” button and follow the onscreen instructions
It’s literally as easy as that.
Who can Apply for a Halifax Credit Card?
This seems to be a tricky question as you may think everyone can apply. In all honesty, one can apply. However, there are certain conditions you must meet. Below are the requirements to make an application for a Halifax credit card.
- You must be at or above the age of 18
- You must be a resident of the UK with a regular annual income
- Also, you must be free of Court Judgements, Bankruptcies, and Individual Voluntary Agreements
- You’ve not been declined a Halifax credit card in the last month
- Lastly, you must not be a student and you must be employed
If you see yourself as someone who meets all the requirements above, you can go ahead to apply for a new credit card.
www.halifax.co.uk/creditcards Application – Apply for a Halifax Credit Card
If you’ve met the necessary conditions to apply for a Halifax credit card, all you have to do is check your eligibility. If you are qualified for a credit card, further instructions on how to Apply will be given to you. For better assistance, you can call the bank customer care line.
How to Activate my Halifax Credit Card
If you’ve gotten your Halifax credit card, congratulations. The steps below will guide you in successfully activating it.
- Head over to https://www.halifax.co.uk/creditcards.html
- Tap on “Activate your card”
- Scroll down and click on “Activate your Credit Card” (If you’ve registered for online access, simply click “Sign in to activate your Credit Card”. NOTE: you will be required to log in to your account)
- On the new page, enter the credit card number of the card you wish to activate
- Enter the credit card date of birth and expiry date
- Finally, click on the “Activate” button
It’s that easy.
Halifax Bank Online Access – Register for Online Access
Here are the steps to follow if you wish to register for a Halifax account online access today!
- Get your internet connected device and turn it on
- Open any web browser on the device
- Seek the web address halifax.co.uk using the search bar on the web browser
- Click on the “Register” button
- Fill out the registration form and click on the “Continue” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
It’s literally that easy.
How to Login
Here is how to login to your already existing Halifax account
- Go to halifax.co.uk
- Click on “Sign in” at the top right side of the screen
- Enter your account username
- Enter your account password and decide if you want to be remembered on the device you are using
- Click on the “Continue” button and you should be signed in within a few minutes.
Should in case you forget any of your login details, simply tap on the “Forgotten your sign-in details?” link under the login form and follow the onscreen instructions.
Halifax Bank Customer Care Line
If you ever wish to contact the Halifax customer care line for inquiries or help with certain issues you may be facing, simply visit https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/personal/a/registration/onlinepersonalregistration.jsp?tl_cookie=RAND414B7C76C88143ACACC5AFE64AB33587_1593446307. Click on the “Contact us” tab and select any of the contact options.