How to view all your shared Photos on your Facebook Chat
Just a guide on how to view all your shared photos on your Facebook chat. Facebook messenger has proven to be effective as it allows users to interact with one another. With Facebook Messenger, users can send messages, audios, videos, photos, links and also make calls either video or audio to their friends and families. It is normal for us to send pictures to our friends and for them to also send pictures to us as it is also a way of interacting.
Why you need to know how to view all your shared photos on your Facebook Chat
You may want to view your photos at a later time maybe to bring about memories or so many reasons and tracking each picture shared with one another in different times in a long message thread may be a difficult challenge. The best option is for you to follow the steps that will be given below to view all the pictures you ever shared with your friends and family at once. Facebook has made it easier for their users to find these pictures quickly as Facebook made it in a way that they can view all these pictures in one folder. The following are ways on how you can view these pictures via a mobile device.
Steps on how to view all your Shared Photos on your Facebook chat via a Mobile Device
Users are advised to follow these steps carefully to get an accurate result.
- Open the messenger app on your phone
- Choose the conversation where you want to view the pictures from by clicking on the specific person’s name
- Click the “I” button at the top right corner of the screen
- Select shared photos
- And you will see the pictures that have been shared
But if you are a PC user and you want to view all your shared photos on your Facebook chat, all you have to do is
Steps on how to view all your shared photos on your Facebook chat via PC device
- Visit this link facebook.com
- Open the message icon which is at the top of the screen
- Select the specific chat
- At the top part of the message, click on the actions button
- Select view photos in a thread
- When you see these pictures you can decide to save them or share them if you feel like it.
One thing users should note is that pictures that are deleted from the onset will not be shown anymore.