Hurray, it’s Valentine’s day. What are we going to be doing today? We are going to be spreading the love around. We are to show love to everyone around us and to those whom we love. There are a lot of ways that we can celebrate this Valentine. But have you heard of Valentine on Facebook?
Yes, I said Valentine on Facebook. This is to tell you that you can really celebrate Valentine on Facebook, you can show love to those you love on Facebook. Celebrating Valentine on Facebook is only possible with people that have a FB account. So you can as well invite your friends and family to join the FB platform so that you can show them love too.
Celebrate Valentine on Facebook
Celebrating Valentine on Facebook is possible through the Facebook Messenger app. FB has added Valentine’s day button to its Messenger app. This Valentine’s button lets you send a gift-wrapped message to your Valentine today through FB Messenger app.
Also, note that this gift feature applies only to text as it does not work on emojis or images. This feature is only possible through the FB Messenger app. Even if you have the main FB app, you will also need to download FB Messenger app. So hurry up now to download FB Messenger app now that the day is not over yet.
Download Facebook Messenger App
I will be showing you how you can download the FB Messenger app so that you can make the best out of this Valentine’s season. Here is how to download the FB Messenger app.
- Go to your device play store.
- On the search bar, type Facebook Messenger and search for it.
- Different search options will appear. Click only on the FB Messenger app.
- Then tap on install.
- FB Messenger app will automatically download to your device.
Now that you have FB Messenger app, you can share love with your friends and family on FB.
How to Send Gift Messages on Facebook Messenger
After you have downloaded FB messenger, the next thing to do is to send Valentine gifts to those you wish to send to. Here is how to go about it.
- First, you need to start by creating a new message or by opening an already existing conversation.
- In the message box, type the message that you want gift wrapped.
- Then tap on the sticker button that is at the right-hand side of the message box.
- Next, click on effects.
- Choose the gift and that’s all.
The gift-wrapped message will be sent instantly as soon as you tap the gift effect. The receiver will be able to see the message by tapping to unwrap.
More Related Content
- Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook: How to Upload Cover Photo on Facebook for Valentine
- Facebook Cover Photo for Valentine: How to Upload Valentine Cover Photos on Facebook
- Facebook Valentine Activities: Some Facebook Activities for Valentine
- Facebook Valentine Day – Facebook Valentine’s Day Contest | Valentine Day For Facebook