Twitter Logout – Twitter Sign Out | Log out on Twitter Account
Do you need a guide on Twitter Logout? Then the step below will guide you through. Twitter is a social media and a social communication which is accessed all over the world. It is also used as a medium of chatting and getting to see so many updates of your celebrities, friends, and families. This social media has been on top over the years as it brings out updates which become very useful for users. Twitter can be accessed everywhere, it can be accessed on your tablet, phone, computer etc.
When leaving your desktop or devices for few times, logging out of your twitter account is a good idea as it is best for security purposes. Twitter logout takes only a few minutes and few steps and all you have to do once you’ve mastered the art of twitter logout is to remember to so before you leave your computer.
Users are to know that logging out from your account on twitter doesn’t mean you just deleted your account. You can always get access to your account whenever you log in to your twitter account. You can scroll through our website to find how to login on Twitter. The following are steps on how to log out from your Twitter account using the Twitter website and also using the Twitter app.
Steps on Twitter Logout | Twitter Sign Out
Users are to follow these steps carefully and correctly so as to get an accurate result. The steps below are the steps on how to logout from your twitter account using the Twitter website.
- Tap your profile picture at the top right corner of the page
- A drop list of options will appear
- Click on the logout button
- If you’re using a public computer, you are advised to delete any stored login information.
If you are using the twitter app and you wish to logout. Follow the steps given below correctly for an accurate result.
- Click on the menu button
- Select settings
- Select the app you wish to log out from
- Scroll down and click on the log out button which is located at the bottom of the menu
- This will remove all of your twitter account data from the android device
- But if you have more than one account associated with the app. You should log out of each one using the exact process.