Facebook Brand Resources – The Do’s and Don’ts of Facebook Brand Resources
Why you need to know about the do’s and don’ts of Facebook brand resources. Facebook has grown rapidly over the years having over a billion million users monthly. Facebook is one of the top largest social networking platforms with the aim of connecting so many people together. With Facebook you can interact with so many people around the world. And get to post and also see updates of your friends and families all around the world. Facebook has evolved to include a marketplace, applications options and options for advanced advertising. Facebook suites everyone whether you’re an individual or a representative for an organization.
Recently Facebook provided a website which includes Facebook brand resources and brand guidelines. Offering the do’s and don’ts on how to use Facebook assets in advertising, contents and so many others. Facebook released this website to help businesses looking forward to feature Facebook in their content of marketing and product integrations. Its brand asset guidelines are of the aim of protecting Facebook’s trademarks and also ensuring the consistent use of the Facebook brand. Facebook ensures they stay at the top that’s why they invest greatly in protecting their trademark. They can decide to police all blog and websites that writes about Facebook brand resources or make use of the Facebook icon in its sidebar.
Facebook allows users to use Facebook brand resources or assets in their website but they can only do that if they follow the rules Facebook has laid out for them. In this content today, we will be listing Facebook brand resources do’s and don’ts that has to be followed carefully and correctly in order for you to avoid Facebook copyright issues.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Facebook Brand Resources
The following are the dos and don’ts of Facebook brand resources. Users are advised to follow these rules so as not to come upon copyright issues
- Do display the word “Facebook” in the exact size and style as the contents that surrounds it
- Do leave enough space around Facebook brand resources so they come out orderly and clean
- You need this one,Do capitalize the word “Facebook”
- Do sustain the proportion and shape of every Facebook brand resources and offer resources at a legible size
- Just Do ask for permission to use Facebook brand resources in books, broadcast or films
- Do follow other Facebook terms and policies
- Don’t disrupt any Facebook terms and policies
- This one is, Don’t alter Facebook brand resources in any way, either by changing the color or design
- Don’t use any icon, trademark or images to represent Facebook other than what is on the resource center
- Don’t present Facebook in a way that allows it be the most prominent feature of what you are making
- this one is Don’t use the word “Facebook” as an abbreviation or a verb or pluralize it also
- Don’t use the Facebook images or logo elsewhere on the web
- Don’t use the like button in place of the word “like” or use the Facebook logo in place of the word “Facebook”