Speaking of Swagbucks Reviews 2021, Swagbucks is a great rewards program that offers free gift cards and cash for the normal things you do online. You can easily earn points when you shop at your preferred retailers, watch videos, search the web, and reply to surveys.
Over the years, Swagbucks has paid out over $175 million in cash and also free gift cards. Swagbucks headquarter is located in El Segundo, California. It is a subsidiary brand of Prodege which is a leading Internet and media company that operates multiple customer engagement brands.
You can pay a visit to www.Swagbucks.com if you need more information. We are going to focus on the Swagbucks reviews in this article.
Swagbucks Reviews 2021: What do you like and dislike about Swagbucks?
Here are some of the review that has been made over time by people who have made use of Swagbucks one time or another:
- I really hate how commonly my surveys are rejected even though I spent a good amount of time answering each question. The rate at which you earn points because of these rejects slow down significantly and it is almost not worth it to waste your time.
- I like how addictive the game is in the sense that. Instead of watching TV or something in my spare time, I can earn more money by watching youtube videos or doing a few other things on SB.
- There is very little money to be made. I also think there is a lot of luck involved in it, for example, you have to be a certain type of person to qualify for a survey, and if you don’t qualify you can’t earn.
- I dislike that the amount you earn however is very small each time. Also, it does take some time to get used to using it as your search bar/engine rather than your normal search engine and/or websites.
- The reward options are usually for gift cards/brands that I already like, frequent or would potentially use. A good variety of reward options are offered in comparison to other point-collection programs. I also like how there are various opportunities of earning Swag Bucks through survey sites and non-purchase activities.
- I like the easy-to-navigate UI that allows our young marketing team to easily receive surveys.
- Also, I do not like that barrier to entry. We often need to pay high amounts for this data and users of SwagBucks do not fill out our surveys without large incentives.
Many Swagbucks reviews have been made by a lot of Swagbucks users over the years, some positive and some negative.
Above are a few of the reviews that been made by Swagbucks users, so you can go through them before making that decision to start using Swagbucks as a means of earning money.
More Recent Posts
- Digital Marketing Tips – Top Great Tips for Great Digital Marketing for Businesses
- Best Holiday Gifts for Employees – Best Holiday Gift Ideas for Employees | Best Christmas Gifts for Employees
- Hack Google Opinion Rewards – How to Get More Credits on Google Opinion Rewards
- Swagbucks PayPal – How to Earn With Swagbucks