Have you ever thought about how it would feel like to be a sponsor on Facebook? Being a sponsor on Facebook isn’t just a casual task. Of course, being a sponsor on Facebook is really great and you would want to be one of them. I must say, there are many sponsors on Facebook. What these sponsors do is to promote their brand and make Facebook better. Facebook sponsors boost posts on Facebook.
Facebook Sponsored Post
A sponsored post on Facebook is said to be a post that a company or person has paid to boost. The main purpose of Facebook posts is to reach more people. The paid promotion shows up like a normal post on the company or person’s page but the visibility is boosted. This means this post would be visible to a larger number of people.
Things You Should Know About Sponsored Posts?
A sponsored post should be your choice when your objective is to increase engagements one post. Here is a list of some of the things you should know about Facebook sponsored posts.
- A Facebook sponsored post should only be used when you want to increase the popularity of a particular post or content and not an entire page.
- An update on the sponsored post feature allows you to encourage viewers to visit your site rather than just add a reaction or comment on the post.
- The sponsored post is only used to improve a site that already exists.
- Despite the fact that you sponsor different types of contents, the format remains the same for every sponsored post.
- You have the option to make your sponsored post appear on both the mobile and desktop news feed.
That’s what you need to know about the Facebook sponsored posts.
How to Sponsor Posts on Facebook and Become A Sponsor
To sponsor posts on Facebook, you need to open a Facebook page first. I am so sorry that I would not be listing that here. You could use the search bar on this site to search for how to open a Facebook page. After creating a Facebook page, you need to post the content you want to promote on your facebook page. To promote contents on your Facebook page,
- Open your Facebook page as the admin. If you were the one that created the page, you would automatically be the admin of the page.
- Scroll down to find the post you want to boost.
- After finding the post, hit the “Boost Post” button with a blue background.
Customize your post boost audience, set up your payments and that’s it. Your post would now be boosted.