Amazon Household – How to Set up Amazon Household
The Amazon household is a platform that allows you to share your prime benefits with another adult, teens, and children in your household without any additional cost. Adults and teens can both share benefits using the family library. The first step in setting up Amazon household is creating an Amazon account.
How to create an Amazon account
Creating an Amazon account is really easy but can seem difficult for those new to Amazon. Follow the guidelines below to open an Amazon account.
- Proceed to the official Amazon account at www.amazon.com.
- On the page, you are directed to, hover on the “Accounts and list” tab.
- On the new menu, click the “Start here” link.
- You will be directed to a new page, from this page fill the form with the right information and click on C
- The next step is verifying your Email account, simply do this by keying in the code that was sent to you.
Once your account is verified, you would be logged in to your new amazon account.
How to Log in to Amazon –
You can start using Amazon household if you already have an amazon account and do not wish to create a new one. Follow the steps below to log in to your old Amazon account.
- Navigate to www.amazon.com.
- Use your mouse to hover on accounts and lists.
- From the drop down menu, click on sign in.
- Enter your account details, such as your email address or mobile number and your password.
- If you wish to remain signed in, check the box before the text “keep me signed in”.
- Now click on “Sign In”.
If your account details are correct, you would be logged in to your amazon account.
How to Set up Amazon Household
- To get started, sign in to your
- Open a new tab and follow this URL (https://www.amazon.com/myh/households).
- On this page, you would find everything you need to know about
- To add a member, scroll to the bottom of the page and click.
- ‘Add adult’ to add an adult.
- You need this ‘Add a teen’ to add a teenager.
- ‘Add a child’ to add a child.
- After clicking, key in the user’s name and mail address.
Once this is done, click on ‘Continue’ button to finalize