Are you looking for free visual Programming Language with nice guideline and also tutorial to guide you through using it service? Them you need scratch. Scratch is a nice online programming language website, that is been used by students, teachers, scholars and Parents to create animations, computer game and so on. Scratch was built and developed by MIT Media, which was Lab mostly for the of benefit young kids. Although it is not just for kid only, but it a simple platform for kids to learn about programming language easily and faster.
Scratch is really one of the easiest platforms for learning more about computer programming. It is one service that can be used for entertainment and education constructionist purpose. If you really want to learn or you want your kids to know about programming language, then you need Scratch or introduce Scratch to you Kids. It has a nice, easy and well design user interface that looks very much attractive to kids.
You can actually use scratch to program and design projects that are very useful and meaningful. If you are already a programmer you can use this programming platform to construct or build an already publicly made project that was built by someone else.
Features of Scratch and User Interface
Using scratch to build programs is very much easy, because it is not like our usual way we use traditional coding to build programs. On this platform we drag blocks that are colored and put them together to build program instead of typing text. There are different setup that actually make up this programming language, which are;
- Stage: This is the platform were all the work is been done. Building of programs take place on this stage.
- Sprites Window: This located on the stage, this contain the animated images you need in your ongoing project.
- Block Palette: This feature is located at the middle of Scratch Window. This is where you can find all the programming block you can use for your project. It is actually categorized into different places, which are; Motion, Looks, Sound, Pen, Data, Events, Control, Sensing, operating and More Blocks.
- Scripts Area: This area contains your Scripts. It is actually were you put the blocks you drag from the block palette to build your scripts.
With it interface features and it categories, you are sure of building up a nice programs. You can also learn how to make a project, by follow the step by step process or watching a tutorials on it homepage.
Scratch Programming Sign Up | Login or Sign in at www.scratch.mit.edu
If you must sign up or join this wonderful platform to start building programs or project. then you need visit it home, using it url www.scratch.mit.edu follow the guideline or step below to join this programming platform.
- Launch any internet connected browser on your device
- Type in the url www.scratch.mit.edu or scratch.mit.edu on the browser search bar. And click on enter to proceed.
- The next that loads out is the home page of this programming language platform. On it home page you will see different features that make up it home pages
- Locate the join scratch icon at the top right corner close to the sign in icon. Click on it to access the next page.
- On the next, select a username, choose a password by entering it on it space, re-enter the password again for confirmation. Click next to proceed further.
- Type your birth month and year, gender and country on their required field and click next.
- Type in your email address and re-enter it again on it required field for confirmation and click next
- A notification will display to you, telling you welcome to scratch. And you need to confirm the email send to your mail to gain full access on this platform. Click OK Lets Go! To proceed further to your account. Once you confirm the email sent to you mail you can now start a program or a project.
Scratch.mit.edu Sign in | Login to your account created
Once you are able to create an account on this platform. Login into your account will be very much easy. All you need to login to your account is your username and password. Follow the step below to sign in to your account.
- Visit it home page using it url www.scratch.mit.edu on an internet connected device.
- Locate the sign icon close to the Join icon at the top right of the homepage. And click on it to navigate further.
- Type your Username and Password on their required field and click on sign in. and you will be login to your account easily.
Just try out this wonderful programming language, and enjoy all it process and procedure it take to complete one program.