Save videos on Facebook – How To Save Videos On Facebook
Do you wish to know how to save videos on Facebook? you don’t have to worry anymore as i am going to be writing about how to save videos on Facebook today.
Facebook which boasts over a billion registered users worldwide. It also has a vast network of over a million active users daily is undoubtedly the largest and most interesting social media platform of its generation in the world today. It is a platform that people use for various reasons unique to them. Most users use the Facebook platform for business purposes while others uses it for the fun aspect of their lives or pleasure rather.
Facebook as a social media as we all know is not all complete without the use of other media factors like images and videos. Uploading of images and videos on to Facebook is a key factor of the platform itself. Most of these images and videos are so adorable or may sometimes become valuable to a user who is likely to come across them.
A user would want to save these videos for future references as the case may be which will ultimately bring us to our sub topic of this article of how to save videos on Facebook. Before knowing how to save videos on Facebook it is good we know some facts. You cannot save videos on Facebook without having a Facebook account. So therefore before you can watch and save videos on Facebook you must be a registered user of the Facebook platform. To become a registered user of the Facebook community. Visit the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com/signup in order to create your own Facebook account.
How to save videos on Facebook
Saving videos on Facebook has always been a major concern for most Facebook users. Most Facebook users even think it is impossible to download Facebook videos. To download Facebook videos to your mobile device or desktop system follow these steps;
- After locating the video you would love to download.
- Go to options and copy the link of the video.
- Open your devices browser and open the link.
- Long press on the video and the save video options will appear.
- Finally click on save video.
The above steps are for mobile devices. To download videos to your desktop follow these steps
- Search for the video you want to download.
- Right click on the video and copy the URL to your desktops browser.
- Once the video page have opened click on the play icon to start the video.
- Right click on the video and select the ‘save video as’ option.
- Choose the place on your desktop you want to save the video and that’s all.