As long social media is consigned, there are times when you will want to report someone that is abusive to you most when it comes to Facebook. In this case of reporting that is why I want to expose you to how you can Report Someone on Facebook. We all have one reason or the other that might make you want to report someone. We do know that Facebook is a platform that deals against scam items like going against the policy of the platform. There are people who do use fake identity in scamming others, read on to know more.
Report Someone On Facebook
As I have said that there are so many things that can make you report a user on Facebook. Like I have said before, that there are people that use other users’ identities like the photo, name, and all in scamming another user. It does not deal only on reporting someone, as a user you can also report a post or something that you find uncomfortable to you on the platform. There are times whereby you have an issue that you want to resolve on your account, you can report the issue to the management to have it resolved.
If you are not a user, you do not have anything to worry about because there is nothing for you to report on. But if you choose to access the platform, you must sign up for an account first. Visit www.facebook.com on your browser. Follow the steps shown to you right inside the sign-up page and provide the following information. Apart from reporting someone on the main Facebook platform, you can also report a user right inside the Facebook messenger app.
Report Someone on Facebook Messenger
Now, let talk about reporting someone on the messenger. Reporting someone on messenger is also the same as reporting someone on the Facebook platform. To report someone on messenger there are steps you need to take before you can do it. Access your messenger app, click on the person username that you want to report. Tap on the button close to the video and voice call button. And scroll down and click “Something’s wrong” click on it and select your option. When you are done, tap on the report, and you are done.
Report a Problem to Facebook
Reporting a problem is also the same thing as reporting an issue. You may have an issue with your account, maybe something goes wrong with your account. Like posting, sending of messages, and so more. With the help of this service, you can report the problem or issue to the platform for them to help you resolve the issue. If you want to report a problem, you have to access the help center by clicking on the settings tab. Then scroll down and click the help option and you can lay down you complain about them to resolve the problem for you. Now, let talk about how you can report someone on Facebook.
How to Report Someone on Facebook
To report a user whom, you think is using a wrong identity or that is abusing you. You can do it with the steps that I will be mentioning down here. Just follow the steps below;
- Login your facebook.com account and let proceed.
- After logging your account, look for the victim’s name and click on it.
- On the person’s profile close to the message option. Click the three-dot icon.
- Then click “Find support or report profile” and choose your reporting abuse.
- Then click Next button to complete the process.
With these steps, you can easily report whosoever you want to report on the platform. There are other things you can report on the platform also like posts. That is what I want to review for you right now.
Facebook Report Post
We all know that there are times when we do come across posts that are offensive on our accounts. They can be videos, photos, or information posts. All this post may be offensive to you and you don’t want to see them, you can report them. Just with one step, you can report video or any kind of post you come across on your account. Follow the steps below to report posts.
- Access your account and then search for the post you want to place the report on.
- You will see the three-dot icon at the front of the post that you want to report.
- Click on it and move down. You will see “Find support or report post” click on it in other to proceed.
- Now, pick from the report option and click next to complete the process.
You see how easy this is, you can report posts with these steps. Apart from reporting a post, you can also report groups and pages. You just have to access the group or page and click on the group or page name. Click on the “More” option and click “Find support or report” option and carryout the other process and you are through.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Latest Instagram Feature to Filter Abusive Direct Messages – Instagram Feature
- Yahoo Help Center – Get Solution To Yahoo Products And Services In The Yahoo Help Center
- Instagram Is Now Working After Being Down for Some Time
- All Foldable Phones Might Have Their Biggest Issue Resolved Soon
- Windows 11 Printer Fail Finally Gets a Fix