Pinterest with Facebook – Log In Pinterest Via Facebook
Pinterest with facebook is just a way of logging in to your Pinterest account via Facebook. If you are familiar with this process you would know that it is one of the fastest ways to log in to your Pinterest account. Now if you know exactly what I am talking about, you would know that Pinterest is a photography social media. On this platform, users can share their ideas through photographs, audio clips, and short video clips. This web platform was built by three major people namely Paul Sciarra, Ben Silbermann, and Evan Sharp.
Create Pinterest with F
Creating a pinterest account with facebook is one of the easiest things to do on pinterest. But before you can continue, you must own a facebook account. If you do not have one, you can quickly create at www.facebook.com. After creating your account, you would be required to log in to facebook account using the device you want to use for pinterest sign up. After logging in follow this process.
- Navigate to www.pinterest.com.
- If you typed the URL correctly, you would be redirected to the official Pinterest home page. On this page, you would see a signup page. If you did not see the signup page, click on the signup link you see and you would be directed to the signup page.
- On the signup page, just click on sign up with Facebook. This would take you through some procedures and would ask you to allow Pinterest to have access to some of your Facebook data. when you are prompted to do so, just click “allow”
- After clicking allow, you would be redirected to Pinterest again to complete the sign up process.
Follow the guided steps on
How to Disconnect Pinterest From F
Before you continue with this process, you have to make sure that your facebook account is connected to pinterest.
- First, log in to your facebook account on the web.
- From the home page, find the settings button and click on it. (if you are using a PC, just hit the down arrow and select settings).
- From the settings page, choose the option that says “apps and websites”.
- Scroll down to find the pinterest box and click on it to tick it.
- After ticking, click on remove.
The page you are currently on would now be reloaded and you would observe that the pinterest box is no longer there.