Pinterest Unfollow Button
Pinterest, well known as a great advertising media is back again with a new Pinterest unfollow button, with this button you can now unfollow anyone you previously followed and you think is now posting irrelevant photos or videos.
The Pinterest platform collects posts from other Pinterest users you followed and use it to fill your news feed. If you are probably seeing anything you do not want to see, you can solve that problem by simply reading this article to the end and follow the steps needed.
Before we get started, you have to note that unfollowing a person or board isn’t possible without following the person in the first place. Now before following a person, you need to first obtain a Pinterest account which is very easy, but you’ll need a facebook account or a google account. Follow the guidelines listed below to create a new Pinterest account.
How to Open an Account with Pinterest
- From your mobile browser hit this link pinterest.com, or type it in the search bar of your browser and search
- The page you are now on is the real Pinterest page. On this page you would see a button that says “Continue with Facebook” and another which says “Continue with Google”, hit the one that best suit you. Or you can create a business account if you plan to use it for business purposes
- Follow the guided steps by Pinterest to finish your account set up
Note that during the setup, you were asked to follow some people or boards in other for Pinterest to get ideas to fill your news feed with. That process is called following. To learn how to follow targeted people or boards on Pinterest, follow the guidelines listed below;
How to Follow Targeted People or Boards on Pinterest
- Log in to your Pinterest account using the link above
- To proceed in step further, hit the search bar at the top of the page
- Now search for what or who you want to follow
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside the search bar and select “people” or “boards”
- Navigate through to locate the one you love and click on the follow button just under the board or person to follow that board or person respectively.
To unfollow is the simplest part of it, follow these steps to unfollow someone you followed before;
How to Unfollow Someone on Pinterest
- From your home page on interest click your avatar
- Next hit the following option, you will now see a list of everyone you are following
- To unfollow simply hit the “unfollow” button beside the person’s name
That’s how easy Pinterest is to use, Good luck!!!