Pinterest Sign up Process – Pinterest Account
Signing up for a Pinterest account is literally easy. The whole process is called Pinterest sign up process. There are many stages you would go through when you decide to open a Pinterest account. First, you need to have a Facebook account or a Gmail account. If you have any of these then a Pinterest account would be really easy to create.
How to Create a Gmail Account – Pinterest Sign Up Process
I really prefer using a Gmail account when opening a pinterest account because it gives you full control over your personal information and I can also be accessed anytime unlike Facebook. I mean come to think of it, “what happens when your Facebook account is blocked or inaccessible all of a sudden”. That’s right, you pinterest account would be at risk. You might even lose your pinterest account in the process. To create a Gmail account,
- Open the Gmail website at ww.gmail.com using any web browser.
- When the page loads, you would see and option that says “create an account” at the bottom left corner of the page and select the person you want to create the account for.
- After clicking, a new form would be loaded requesting some data. Enter every detail required and click the “next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Input your mobile number on the new page loaded and click “next” again.
- Verify your mobile number by following the steps provided by Gmail.
After completing the steps, you would be logged in to your new Gmail account. Of course you should know the mail address you used.
How to Open a Pinterest Account
Here are the latest detailed steps to open a Facebook account.
- Open your web browser and navigate to www.pinterest .com.
- A page would be loaded asking you to sign in. click th link that says “Not on Pinterest yet? Sign up”.
- A new menu would be displayed, on that menu, hit “create a business account”.
- Enter the mail address of the Gmail account you just created. Fill in your desired password and tap “Create account”.
- Choose your country and language to proceed further. Click on “next”.
Gradually follow the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your pinterest set up. Note that this would require you to choose a category you like, create a pin; create a board and many other things. There are basically seven steps you would take before you finish setting up your pinterest account.