If you are a good fan of the internet and uses the internet to make as living then a Payoneer new account is perfect for you. After you have earned a lot of hard earned cash you must need something to withdraw all those cash and that is what Payoneer helps you with. However, some people think that Payoneer accounts not available for Nigerians but that is a big fat lie. You can easily and stress-free create a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
Payoneer can be in some ways related to PayPal. As a matter of fact, some people think that Payoneer is more preferable than PayPal as they offer almost the same products and services. Before opening a Payoneer new account, you must, first of all, ask yourself what is Payoneer? Payoneer is an international financial services payment gateway. That offers you a debit MasterCard to withdraw your earnings from anywhere in the world. You can equally link your Payoneer card to your local bank account. Meaning you can withdraw your money from any bank in Nigeria. Now if this s possible, \what is the use of the Payoneer debit MasterCard. The Payoneer debit MasterCard can be used to
- Easily place advertisements online.
- Purchase anything online.
- Collect payments from foreign clients and so much more.
Having known that, let’s move to how to create a Payoneer new account.
How to Create a
Pyoneer New Account
Now creating a Payoneer account is easy but creating a Payoneer account from Nigeria can be a bit difficult. To create a Payoneer account from
- Visit this Payoneer web address https://www.payoneer.com/raf/?rid=1BEAC541-C5DD-48F1-BD1B-9F49479B5FD7.
- On the web address, click the signup and win twenty-five dollar button and you will be taken to an application webpage.
- Fill in the corresponding details about you into the boxes provided for you in the account signup page and click next.
- Also, do the same as you did in step three and enter your username and preferred password. Now you will be asked to provide your bank detail. Provide them as accurately as possible and submit.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and wait a few minutes for the confirmation email from Payoneer for your account and that is it.
That is how you create a Payoneer account in Nigeria. A bit difficult right, however, you can cope.