Payoneer Money Transfer
With the Payoneer money transfer feature, there are a lot of possibilities for the Payoneer user. Payoneer is the name of a financial service provider company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. In other words, Payoneer is a financial service provider offering its account holders the ability to send and receive money into their bank account. Payoneer as a financial service provider does not end there, the also offer an e-wallet and a reloadable prepaid MasterCard debit card that can be used for purchases online.
It might interest you to learn that big companies all around the world like Airbnb, Amazon and google use Payoneer to send mass payments around the world. Payoneer was founded in the year 2005, which means it have been around for quite a while now but still only a few people knows about it.
Now we are talking about Payoneer money transfer which means you can transfer money to Payoneer and equally transfer money from Payoneer. If you follow this article carefully, you are sure to learn all about the Payoneer money transfer platform. Now are going to learn how to transfer money to and fro Payoneer.
How to Fund Your Payoneer Money Transfer Account
Now this might seem a bit difficult but it should not waste time. To fund your Payoneer account, simply;
- Go to the website where you earn from. Examples of online earning websites are Fiverr, upwork, lazada, google blogger etc.
- Request your payment and choose Payoneer among the payment options. Now a registration process for a Payoneer account will start immediately.
- Select the option that says already have a [Payoneer account. Enter your login details and follow the instruction you will be given afterward.
You can also do the same for any other website that you think you want to withdraw money from but want to withdraw it to your Payoneer account.
Payoneer Money Transfer to Other Users
To do this (sending money to another Payoneer account user) you need to first of all be able to access the make a payment option. Normally Payoneer will give you access to this feature once you start receiving payments through any of its partners or its global payment service. To transfer money to other Payoneer users simply;
- Login to your Payoneer account.
- Locate the pay tab and click the make a payment under the pay tab.
- Enter the recipient or beneficiary Payoneer email address, the amount you wish to transfer and the type of transfer you are making. Of course it is good to add relevant notes.
- Now click the make a payment button and that is it.
Now, I believe you have successfully learnt how to send and receive money via Payoneer money transfer.