Outlook Sign Up – Create Outlook Account | Microsoft Account
Microsoft Corporation is an American multination technology company founded on the 4th of April in the year 1975 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the U.S. by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. One of the aims of Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization in the world to achieve more. It develops manufactures, licenses sells and supports computer software, personal computers, consumer electronics, and related services. Microsoft outlook which is one of their services that makes your email organized, connected, and productive. Whether your email and calendar are scheduling the next big thing or staying on top of your inbox they make it effortless.
Guide on Outlook Sign Up
Outlook brings all of your email, files and calendar events together saving you the stress of doing it. Putting everything within reach. You can share availabilities with friends in seconds. Or plan meetings with coworkers in a jiffy. With Outlook, you can discover how easy scheduling is when all your emails and events are all in just one app. Outlook supports iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, and other accounts. Outlook ensures that you focus on the right thing at the right time by offering travel and delivery action cards. Seamless integrations and a focus inbox that automatically sorts out what’s important for you.
You can’t be able to access all these wonderful features until you create an account on outlook (use the outlook sign up steps). Creating an account (Outlook Sign Up) is very easy as it requires only a few steps. The following are steps on outlook sign up and users are advised to follow the instructions carefully so as to acquire the knowledge of outlook sign up and also get an accurate result.
Steps on Outlook Sign Up
- Visit this link outlook.com
- Enter your email or phone number
- Enter a password. Must contain at least 8 characters and contain at least an uppercase or lower letters, symbols, and numbers
- You will be sent a verification number, enter the code in the field given
- If you entered phone number earlier, you will still need to enter an email address because it will be added to your account as an alias
- Verify your email by going to your email and clicking on the link is given
- Sign in to the newly created account by entering your email address or phone number
- Enter the password also
- And your account has been created successfully.