The mp3 Direct Cut is a fast and extensive audio editor for encoded MP3 and AAC. Without re-encoding directly cut, crop, split and join your tracks, create fades on MP3, and much more. Direct lossless editing saves encoding time and preserves the audio quality of encoded tracks.
This saves encoding time and preserves the original quality because nothing will be re-encoded. The built-in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input. Using Cue sheets pause detection or Auto cue you can easily divide long files.
Mp3DirectCut is a lite program that helps you edit MPEG audio directly without decompressing and compressing it again. While it doesn’t need to decompress your MP3 into a PCM format it saves encoding time and disk space, and there is no quality loss through any re-compression, so the results will be amazing.
Mp3 Direct Cut
Mp3 Direct Cut will help you to be able to save time, hard drive space, and what’s important; there is no quality loss when performing re-compressions. Because of its simple user interface, anyone can easily do audio editing (even on multiple files – this utility supports batch operations) without changing the quality of the file.
This application will run on all Microsoft® Windows® versions and it should run on other Linux distributions using a Windows® emulator such as Wine. Although, the software itself is delivered as a setup file (installer) you can force the program to start in portable mode.
About Mp3 Direct Cut
mp3DirectCut is a lossless editor for MP3 (and to a degree, MP2 and AAC) audio files, able to provide cuts and crops, copy and paste, gain and fades to audio files without having to decode or re-encode the audio.
By modifying the global gain field of each frame of MPEG audio, the volume of that frame can be modified without altering the audio data itself. This allows for rapid, lossless MP3 audio editing that does not degrade the data from re-encoding.
Mp3DirectCut provides audio normalization and pause (silence) detection and can split long recordings into separate files based on cue points in the audio, such as those provided by pause detection. Mp3DirectCut can also record audio directly to MP3 from the computer’s sound card input. You can get more details here.
The program will allow you to do this when it runs for the first time – make sure that the “Portable forced” box is checked and read the instructions.
- Key Features
- The key features include;
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste.
- Volume change, fade, normalize.
- MP3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder.
- Fast MPEG visualization and easy navigation.
- Layer 2 support (dvd/dvb audio).
- AAC support.
- Batch processing.
- Cue Sheet support.
- Pause detection.
- Autocue (track dividing by time values).
- Track splitting with filename and tag creation.
- Trim-Crop-Fast play-Loop play.
- 1 tag editor · ID3v2 tag keeping
- VU meter · bitrate visualization
- High-speed recorder · Command line usage
- Unicode support
Mp3DirectCut saves encoding time and preserves the original quality because nothing will be re-encoded. The built-in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input. Why don’t you try it out? You can get more details about the Mp3 Direct Cut here.
More Related Content
- Mp3 Quack Download: Download Free Songs, Audio and Mp3 from Mp3 Quack
- Mp3 Direct – How to Download Songs from Mp3 Direct
- Waptrick Music – Free Mp3 Music Download on www.waptrick.com
- Mp3 Direct App Download: How to Download Free Mp3 Music and Video on Mp3Direct
- Tubidy io: Download your Favorite Mp3 from Tubidy Free