Marshmallow – New Android OS | Android Version 6.0
Android version 6.0 Marshmallow is the latest version of Android mobile OS. This Android version is the most recent Android OS ‘’MARSHMALLOW”. The release of this new Android version was first announced to the public by Google. Which use the codename ‘’M “ and was first officially released in October 2015.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was built primarily to have a greater view than Android 5.x ‘’lollipop” with a new Google search app. Although this android version has been available in nexus 5 and Nexus 6 phones, Nexus player and Nexus tablet since May, 2015. One of the flagship companies ‘’LG G4” announce on October 14, 2015 it plan to release this new OS software Android 6.0 marshmallow in Poland.
Features of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow looks like the previous version ‘’lollipop” in several ways due to it visual similarities. Although Marshmallow has some new features that makes it different from the previous ones.
- Settings icons like the Battery, Data usages, Display and Wi-Fi and so on are being display directly on the home page of any device with this new version android.
- Setting menu now has Google settings in it. Which means in setting you can find Google setting. You can also set up Android TV through setting.
- It has an Android pay were you can make payment with your Android phones. This is also known as digital wallet which can be used to purchase product from different place of sales and also android Apps. Android pay generates account number on its own without the users debit card or credit card account information. So many things can be done with android pay.
- It has one amazing feature called ‘’ Google now on Tap”. This amazing feature helps with every detail about a particular person (celebrity) or a location.
- It has a nice fingerprint sensor support that is different from every other version.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow add support to USB TYPE-C. This is not in every other version that has being created.
- This version has a feature called ‘’DOZE”. It enable you know how your device is being operated.
- It allows’’ CHROME” to work in several ‘’APPS”.
Reflecting back to history in November 2007 when the released of the first android mobile OS was announced. But it was officially released in September 2008 which was Android 1.0. OHA (Open Handset Alliance) and Google has being the brain behind the updates of this operating system till date.