The Lund University Global Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications from high-achieving students around the world. Lund University is ranked in the top 0.4% of universities in the world, it attracts high-achieving students from across the globe.
The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is designed to recognize these students by awarding academic excellence grants. To be successfully selected, Candidates must have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in their previous studies and are assessed as being a good fit for our programmes.
The Global Scholarship programme at Lund University is a very selective, and merit-based scholarship, that rewards top academic students from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland) who wish to apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Programme offered at Lund University.
Summary of Lund University Global Scholarship Programme
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Lund University
- Country: Sweden
- School to study: Lund University, Sweden
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application status: Open
- Application Deadline: January 16, 2023
About Lund University
Lund University is a public research university in Sweden founded in 1666, it is ranked among the world’s top 100 universities and also one of northern Europe’s oldest higher educational institutions
The university traces its roots back to 1425 when a Franciscan studium generale was founded in Lund. Lund University was officially funded in 1666 after Sweden won Scania from Denmark in the 1658 Treaty of Roskilde.
Benefits of Lund University Global Scholarship Programme 2023
The Lund University Global Scholarships may cover partial or up to the full tuition fee of the successful Candidates
The Scholarship award covers the tuition fees only (excluding living costs)
Recipients must be able to fund their living costs, as per the requirements of the Swedish Migration Agency.
How to Apply for Lund University Global Scholarship Programme?
Interested and qualified candidates for the Lund University Global Scholarship;
- Must first apply for the programme(s) they wish to study at Lund University via the online, application website at: universityadmissions.se
- The application period commences from 17 October – 16 January 2023 for studies starting in the autumn semester.
- Upon successful application for a degree programme of at least 30 ECTS credits and paid the application fee, you will then be able to apply for the Lund University Global Scholarship via the official website.
- For more details, visit Lund University website at: https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/admissions/bachelors-and-masters-studies/scholarships-and-awards/lund-university-global-scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Lund University Global Scholarship Programme Qualification
To be eligible to apply for the Global Scholarship programme, Candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Candidates must be citizens of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are usually required to pay a tuition fee
- Ideal Candidates must have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies in the regular application rounds for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
January 16, 2023.
More Related Content
- Goggle Reportedly Settles Lawsuits in Washington DC and Indiana
- Harvard University Berkman Klein Center Scholarship 2024 – Apply Now!
- Boise State University Global Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 – APPLY NOW!
- ESTU Academic Merit Scholarship 2023 for International Students (USA) – APPLY NOW!
- University of Laval Excellence Scholarship 2023 for African Students – Apply Now!