How to logout of your Facebook Account
Having an account on Facebook is a wonderful idea as you can get the chance to make friends and also talk to people all around the world. Facebook allows you to share contents with friends and families. Allowing them to add their comment and also like your picture. As you would also want to know how Facebook work, so you would want to know How to logout of your Facebook account.
Staying logged into Facebook is a very nice idea if you have a mobile device or computer that is personal. But if your mobile device or computer is a public one that is shared it is advisable for users to log out of their account immediately they are through using it.
If you forgot to logout of your Facebook Account on a public mobile device or computer. It is advisable for users to use the Facebook security settings to log out remotely from every device. Logging out from your Facebook account on your mobile device is quite different from logging out of your Facebook account on your computer. That’s why this guide will be of help to you as I will be giving you steps on how you can logout of your Facebook account on the both device.
Steps on how to Logout of your Facebook Account via Computer
Users are to follow the steps given correctly so as to get an accurate result.
- Visit the link www.facebook.com
- Click on the drop down arrow located at the top right corner of the page
- Scroll down and click on the log out button which is at the bottom of the menu
- And instantly you will be logged out of your Facebook account
Steps on how to Logout of your Facebook Account via Mobile Device
- Click on the Facebook app which is on your phone
- On your Facebook account, click on the menu button which is located at the top right corner for the android users while it is located at the bottom right corner for the IOS users.
- Scroll down to the last button in the menu and click on the log out button
- You will be asked if you want to log out, click on the log out icon to confirm
- And instantly you will be logged out of your account.