How to link your WhatsApp account to your Facebook Account
Why should I link your WhatsApp Account to your Facebook Account?
When you link your WhatsApp account to your Facebook Account more data is given to Facebook about a different user. Which enable the social media network to suggest phone contacts as friends. It is an App which has information about users’ phone and operating system. Which gives Facebook more data about the user.
Different Facebook users share their phone number and address book with the app. While some people choose not to do that. Opting to keep their number which many work colleagues may have separate from their personal life on Facebook.
Facebook have always given every one of their users the assurance that they will not reveal your phone number or display them on your profiles. But they rather use the data to improve its friend’s suggestion algorithm. Any user who agrees to this policy may start seeing their profile pop up in friends suggestions of those who have their phone number saved on their mobile device. Since Facebook will now have the access to linking your phone number with your account. Users can always opt out of sharing their details with Facebook.
How to link your WhatsApp Account to your Facebook Account
These steps are very easy. Linking your WhatsApp to your Facebook will help you to stay connected to friends.
- Make sure you make use of the three dots on your WhatsApps in the upper right of your screen to scroll down to your settings and tap ‘account’
- Toggle ‘share my account information’ to the left
- After you have done that a grey pop up box will ask you if you are sure you don’t need WhatsApp to share your data with Facebook.
- You can now select the one you want. Once you have chosen the one you want, your account will be linked to your Facebook.
How to share and Forward a WhatsApp Message to your Facebook Account.
- Long tap the message/image/video/audio which you want to share, if you have done that correctly a blue color line highlights it.
- You can now tap the share button on the upper right corner in WhatsApp and your video gets shared.
How to share a Link from Facebook to WhatsApp
- Open your Facebook, share the link or save an image and drop it.
- A list option will appear, tap on share external and navigate to the bottom.
- Tap on WhatsApp and choose the contact or group you want to share it with.