LessButtons is a tool you could integrate into your site to display social sharing buttons. This supports automated detection and display buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki. They are also 100+ more social networks and bookmark service available to users.
Features of LessButtons
They are a lot of features in LessButtons. We have the;
- Buttons you can use for those social networks where visitor register.
- High-resolution icons for retina displays.
- Tracking social network detections and shares in Google Analytics.
- Dynamically updatable share counters on all buttons.
- Fully customizable appearance.
- HTTPS protocol for secure communication.
- Email sharing via Gmail, yahoo mail, outlook.com, AOL mail or standalone apps.
Above are some of the features of LessButtons.
Statistics for LessButtons
If you have a Google Analytics tracking code on your page then. It will automatically receive tracking notifications for each visitor registered in a social network or share button pressed. And it allows you to know what social media is popular with your visitor.
You can find shares; magnifier sign on Twitter, Google+ and VK buttons allows your users to find more people who share your page.
Custom Placements of LessButtons
You can always place it;
- Before the content and after content.
- Special place option for mobile devices.
- Left and right side floating share bars.
- Horizontal floating share bar on the bottom of the window.
Above are the custom placements of LessButtons.
- Mobile devices detection and compatibility
- Asynchronous script will not slow or block your website pages from loading
- SVG icons for quick loading and better appearance
- We use global worldwide CDN for fastest content delivery to each visitor location
You can also find a fresh social network list, additional features for customization and details about tracking.
How to Install LessButtons
To install this at the side of your website account is very easy. all you just need to do is to;
- You will have to log in to your WordPress site.
- Hover over plugins and then you click on add new.
- Under search type in “lessbuttons’’ then you will have to click on search.
- Then it loads a page where you will have to click on install now.
- Once it’s installed, you will have to click on activate plugin. Then you will be able to see it at the side of your WordPress site.
Above is how to install LessButtons on your WordPress site.
How to Install LessButtons Manually
This step is also very easy all you just need to do is;
- Download the fresh version from https://wordpress.org/plugins/lessbuttons/.
- You will have to Unzip the lessbutttons zip file.
- Then you will upload the lessbuttons folder and if you are using FTP, use binary mode in your WordPress administration.
- Then go to the plugins page and activate the LessButtons plugin and a subpage for LessButtons will appear in your options menu.
The steps are very easy and if you want to upload the plugin through WordPress. You will just have to upload the downloaded zip file on the add new plugins screen in your WordPress admin area and you will have to activate it.