Hume Bank previously called Hume building society is a financial institution founded in 1955. It is a financial institution which indulges in retail banking such as consumer banking, insurance, wealth management, wholesale banking etc. This bank is served in Northern Victoria and Southern New South Wales also headquartered in Albury, New South Wales, Australia having David Marshall as chief executive, Michael Gobel as Chairperson and non-executive director. As at 2015 it was stated that Hume bank had a total of 19 branches, 47 ATMs. They had over fifty eight thousand (58000) customers and had over one hundred and fifty (150) staff.
Hume Bank Personal Banking
Hume bank provides various services in personal banking such as bank accounts, insurance, loans etc.
Bank accounts: these are accounts offered to users so as to enable their banking goes on smoothly
Everyday transactions: These accounts are given to assist you in keeping or savings your money competently
- All-purpose account: we need a daily account which enables us to take care of our daily needs. This account includes no monthly access fees and additional extra included. This account also includes free visa debit card which allow users to have access to Hume ATM network.
- Clancy Koala account: this account teaches young children how to save and the benefits on savings. This account is designed for those under 11 years of age. This account also gives interest if a certain amount is deposited monthly.
- Essential account: this account is designed for those whose card is an important sector in their banking. This account includes no transaction fee enabling it to be ready all the time. This account includes internet banking, telephone banking and device app.
Insurance: these are insurances given to you to ensure that all the things that matters to you a lot is covered or protected
- Home and content insurance: this insurance is wide covering all the important things in your home. This insurance comes with features and several benefits. Users can pay monthly with no additional extra cost. It protects your house from damages such as fire, flood incidents etc.
- Life insurance: this insurance covers your life and that of peoples life that are very important to you. Keeping you from unexpected circumstances such as death or illness.
- Car insurance: this insurance covers your car from any unexpected incident. This insurance allows drivers get reward. It also allows users to choose their own repairer at no cost.
Hume Bank Business Banking
Business account: this is a clear transaction account providing for your businesses needs and helping your business grow smoothly. This account includes no monthly entree fees and includes online banking made for business.
Cash management account: this is a transaction account with all the normal flexibility but includes a greater interest rate. This account includes no account keeping fees and fee free visa debit card. Users are allowed to access funds anytime.
Business insurance: this are insurance that will help your business in every way needed .e.g. if your business vehicle gets into an accident, or if your business need insurance in any way Hume bank ensures that they are there for you.
Steps on how to login on Hume Bank internet banking
- Visit the link www.humebank.com.au
- Click on the ibank icon
- Fill in your customer number
- After that,you type in your password
- Enter your date of birth
- Click on the IBANK Login icon
Visit the site and enjoy banking.