HTTP Facebook – Get Started with HTTP Facebook
HHey friends! I am back here with an exclusive one today. I am here with HTTP Facebook today. I bet you must be wondering what this means. Well, you do not even have to get confused about anything. All you have to do right now is carefully follows every line of this article and you will definitely get an understanding of the topic of today.
Facebook is one very famous and used social networking media site where a whole lot of users available on the Facebook platform are able to gain access to every of the activity that is done within the app. With your active Facebook account, you are able to post photos and videos, send and receive text messages, share status updates, post comments and do lots more.
Now Facebook’s first start was designed for the use of college students. It was designed for these students to keep in touch and interact with one another. But as of 2006, Facebook was made open and available to anyone, as long as you are up to the age of 13 years old and above. the success of this amazing site, Facebook, is based on its feature of being user-friendly. The ability and capability of this Facebook site to meet the needs of both users, marketers, and business owners have really contributed to the great success of the site.
Now in a nutshell
Key Features of HTTP Facebook
Like I said earlier, HTTP Facebook has to do with every activity that goes on within the Facebook site. With the Facebook app on your device, you have the full-time access to enjoy every of the amazing features contained in the Facebook site. There are several different features that are contained in this site. And this HTTP URL can help you gain access to the site. Now when you get on with HTTP Facebook, you can enjoy amazing features. Let us look at the key features of HTTP Facebook.
- The Facebook site contains the feature of sending and receiving fun messages. Facebook users are able to communicate and interact on this platform with one another.
- The Facebook site allows grants its users the opportunity to upload and share photos and videos of themselves, right on the app.
- Users can like pictures, post comments and get engaged with the posts of other users on the platform.
- The Facebook site makes a friends’ list available for its users. This friends’ list contains the Facebook users you are connected to and engage in fun conversations with.
- With Facebook, you are able to stream and watch live videos right on the site.
- Facebook is a home of marketers and advertisers who engage in buying and selling within the site.
- Groups and pages can be created on this platform. these pages and groups can be used for personal use, business, brand and professional use.
- With Facebook, you can get connected, chat, communicate and interact with others.
How to Get Started with HTTP Facebook
Now we know what the HTTP Facebook is. HTTP Facebook has to do with everything containing the Facebook site. And the HTTP, serves as a URL or link to gain access to the Facebook site. Now here’s how to get started.
- On your Android device, IOS device or even your desktop, get on your preferred web browser.
- On your web browser, visit https://facebook.com.
- And this will take you directly to the Facebook site.
- On the Facebook site, you have to decide what to do. You have two options – it is either to log in to your Facebook account or create a Facebook account if you do not have a Facebook account.
Create A Facebook Account – HTTP Facebook
For Android and IOS devices
- On your web browser, go to https://facebook.com.
- On the page, click on Create New Facebook Account.
- And on the next page, enter your first name and surname. Click on Next.
- Fill in your birthday/date of birth and click on Next.
- Select your gender and click on Next.
- Enter your valid email address or your mobile phone number.
- Enter a password of your choice and click on Next.
- Hit the Sign-Up button.
- Add your profile and cover photo for recognition.
- Get started and a code will be sent to the email or number you entered.
- Type in the code in the box and get started with your new account.
For Desktop, PC and Computer
- There is no Facebook app for desktop, so you have to go through the site. On your web browser, go to https://facebook.com.
- On the next page, enter your first name and surname.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Provide a password of your choice.
- Fill in your date of birth.
- Select your gender.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Once you are done with the first step, you will be directed to your home page.
- Click on Add a Profile Picture at the left side of the page.
- After the selection of your preferred photo, click on Save.
- Next, add your cover photo and complete your profile.
How to Log in To Facebook – HTTP Facebook
Now you have created your Facebook account using HTTP Facebook, let us see how you can log in to this account using HTTP Facebook.
- On your device, go to https://facebook.com.
- On the next page, enter your email address or phone number you used to create the account.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Log In.