How to stop Facebook Desktop Notification
Are you thinking of How to stop Facebook Desktop Notification? Facebook as we all know is one of those social media apps that have been of use to the world. This social networking platform has made interaction much easier. Allowing users to talk with all their friends and family all over the world. Not only these but it also allows user meet new friends and also get to communicate with them.
Why you need to know How to stop Facebook Desktop Notification
One of Facebook wonderful feature is notifications and they ensure you get a whole lot of it because it gets you updated. Notification is the life force of the platform, updating, and communicating, revealing, informing, connecting, sending messages in the sense that it informs you about the activities of your pages, friends, applications and also groups you subscribe to.
Why you need to know How to stop Facebook Desktop Notification. Facebook ensures that they keep you updated and notified. But sometimes it may be a nuisance to you when it becomes too much and sometimes disturbs your peace. Notifications sometimes become like this due to the fact that you have so many friends or what you involve yourself in are too much. Nevertheless, with few minutes and easy clicks, you can stop these disturbing notifications. The following are ways on How to stop Facebook desktop notification. And users are advised to follow the steps given correctly so as to get an accurate result.
Steps on how to stop Facebook Desktop Notification
- Visit the link facebook.com in your desktop
- Enter your login details which is your email address or phone number and password
- Click on the downward black arrow at the top right corner of the page just right the question mark icon (?) symbol
- Scroll down and click on the settings button
- On the left side of the page, click on the notifications button
- On the options given to you, click on the edit button and edit your notifications exactly the way you like it.
I believe this article was able to guide you through on How to stop Facebook desktop notification