How to Stop Facebook Auto Play Video
Facebook is a social multimedia networking website that allows you to send text message, send photos, send videos and also enable you to upload photos and videos online. The Facebook website is a friendly user website and fun to operate. The website is upgraded whereby the timeline/new feed videos post by other users automatically plays. Some Facebook users don’t like the timeline videos to auto play because it consume a lot of browsing data. On your Facebook new feed/timeline you can stop the auto play video by turning it off in the settings. It takes several steps to stop the auto play videos on your timeline/new feed.
Steps to Stop Facebook Auto Play Video
- Go to the top right corner of your Facebook page and click on the triangle bar. Scroll down the small page that slide out and click on the setting icon
- Then click on videos at the left corner down the setting menu
- Click on the dropdown menu and select off on the indication that says Auto play video
You can also stop the auto play video on your Facebook app on android mobile phones. To stop the auto play video on your phone tablet/android it takes steps.
When you open the Facebook app on your phone
- Go to the left corner of the page of the app tap on the menu icon
- Then scroll down and tap on the settings
- Click on the auto play video on the video setting page and turn off video from Auto playing
NOTE: if you can found the auto play video setting on your phone log out of the face, make sure the auto play video is enable/visible in the app setting.
You can also stop the auto play video on your Facebook app settings on your IPhone and IPad. Firstly on your phone open the Facebook app and click on the menu icon, then scroll down on the page setting after then click on the video auto play then select turn off.
NOTE: if you can’t find the video settings on your IPhone or IPad Facebook app, just quickly update your Facebook app by downloading from your mobile app store.