How to Report Problems on Facebook – Report Problems on Facebook
Thinking of How to report problems on facebook? Are you having problems with your Facebook account or you are having issues with operating your account? Or maybe you are experiencing broken pages on your Facebook account. Or maybe you are being told temporary error please come back later when you try to load a page. And you want to report this to Facebook and you have no idea how to start. Maybe you don’t like the way you see facebook or you have a better idea on how you want Facebook to be.
Well, there is a way you can make your voice to be heard and something will be done about it. If your case is among these or your case is related, all you need to do is follow the guide below on How to report problems on facebook. And you can do that by following these simple steps listed below
How to Report Problems on Facebook
If you are interested in reporting problems on Facebook (How to report problems on facebook), well this is it
- First, you have to have a Gmail account or a mobile sim card. Then get a device that can access the internet and be sure to put the sim card in a mobile device and boot the device. If you are using two devices boot them both and make sure you have an active data connection.
- After booting the devices locate your device browser and click on it. Then locate the search bar in the browser and type in the URL facebook.com
- After the page has loaded locate the green color icon labeled as create account and click on it. On the page displayed type in your first name and your surname and click next. On the next page input your date of birth and click next.
- After typing your date of birth and clicking next you would now be asked to input your mobile phone number or email address. Simply input one of them into the box provided for you and click next. Then choose if you are a male or female and click next again
- After the new page has been displayed choose a new password that is unique to you and no other person can guess to avoid your account being hacked and type it into the box provided and click next. You should see a message that says wait while your account is being created, this shouldn’t take time all you need to do is wait a few seconds and another page will be displayed where you will be asked to confirm if the account is your own. After confirming click on next and your account has just been created
- On your account click on the menu icon and locate the report a problem icon and click on it. After clicking on it you will be taken to a page where you can report your problem, just input your problem and click submit
I believe this content will be able to guide you through on How to report problems on facebook.