How to Register an Account on Yahoo Mail – Yahoo Registration
Are you thinking of Yahoo registration process? Yahoo mail is one of those free email services that has been used all the way. Having an account on yahoo mail allows you to save your favorite document on the account, receive messages, send messages and so many more. Yahoo mail account comes with a large amount of space. Allowing you to send or receive large attachments without having to use third services like Google drive or drop box.
Why you Need Yahoo Registration
Yahoo mail was recorded to be the world third largest web-based email service and for them to continually grow; they ensure they bring about lots of interesting and useful tools. Yahoo mail includes spam virus protection which will protect your account. And also identify emails which are of no benefit to your account. They also give users the chance to arrange their inbox to check their accounts from external email providers like AOL or Gmail.
Creating an account on Yahoo (Yahoo registration) is no stress as it only requires a few steps and also little time. The followings below are steps on how you can register your details to create an account on yahoo mail. Users are advised to follow the steps given carefully so as to get an accurate result.
Steps on how to Register on Yahoo Mail – Yahoo Registration
- Visit this link yahoomail.com
- Enter your full name which is your first and last name
- Create your user id
- Enter your password. Users are advised to enter a password that they can remember and also a password which cannot be easily guessed.
- Enter your mobile number
- Type in your date of birth
- Enter your gender. This part is actually optional
- Click on the continue button
- The next window that comes up is the verification of your number. Click on the “text me an account key” button for them to send a code to your number
- Enter the correct code in the given field box
- Click on the verify button
- Congratulations, you are now a certified yahoo mail user.