Recover Your Instagram Account: Just like we all know, Instagram is an amazing photo and video sharing application. You don’t just get to share photos and videos, you also get to chat with friends.
Instagram gives users the possibility to meet different people you don’t know. It is an amazing app that
llows interacting with themselves through sharing their day to day experience.
Recover Your Instagram Account
Having problems with your login on your Instagram account? Do you want to get your lost account back? If you’ve been thinking about getting it back, well today is your lucky day.
Instagram is an amazing site to ever think of losing an account. So why don’t you sit back, while we show you how to Recover Your Instagram Account.
How to Recover your Instagram Account
To recover your Instagram account, all you have to do is;
- Open up your preferable browser
- Then visit the official Instagram
- Once you’ve opened up the homepage
- Then you scroll down a little
- Once you’ve scrolled down, you would see Privacy and Safety Center option by the left side
- Now, you have to scroll down a little
- Then you tap on the Report button
- Then you get to click on Hacked Accounts button found at the top left side of your screen
- Once you’ve done that, you would be taken to a new page
- Then you click on I think my account has been hacked icon
- Follow the rest of the procedures to Recover Account
How to Recover your Instagram Account on Instagram App
To recover your Instagram account on the app itself, all you have to do is;
- Open up the Instagram app
- Then you tap on the Get help signing in just below the Login
- Then click on Username or Email
- After that, you click on the arrow at the top right of your screen
- Then you click on Need more help?
- After that, you follow the rest of the procedures to Recover Your Instagram Account