How to Record Facebook Video Calls – Facebook Video Calls
Do you want to know How to Record Facebook Video Calls? Facebook is one of the most popular social networking platform having over a billion active users every month. This social media has been used continuously to keep up and also communicate with friends and families all over the world. Facebook allows users to send messages, share photos, videos, music, links and so many others with their loved ones. Among them, video calling which is among the most attracting feature allows users make face-to-face communication with people.
Why you should want to know How to Record Facebook Video Calls
Ever since Facebook announced the new feature which is video calling, users to tend to video call as their most used method of keeping in touch with their loved ones. Facebook video call has been used to capture every moment with their friends and families, and to preserve all these moments for future recalling you have to record the moments shared. Facebook knowing this gave users the chance to record the video calls made by their friends or families. The following are steps on How to Record Facebook Video Calls via computer or your mobile device.
Steps on how to record Facebook Video Calls on your Computer
For computer users, a great way to record video calls on Facebook is by using a web-based application called ShowMore. This application is a fee-free screen recording that can record any screen goings-on including video calls. For you to How to Record Facebook Video Call you have to
- Visit the webpage http://showmore.com/
- Click on the “start recording” button. And if you are using it for the first time you will need to download the app
- Go to settings and make some pre-recording settings
- Go to your Facebook and start a video call with someone
- Modify the recording frame along the portion to capture then tap the “REC” button. And It will start immediately
- To end the recording, tap on the pause button and click on the checkmark. A preview of the video will appear, select the part you want to save from the timeline and click on the save icon which is at the bottom right corner of the page. Then select “save as video file”.
Steps on how to Record Facebook Video Calls on your Mobile Device
For Android, there are different screen recording tools but we will be using Apowersoft Android Recorder which we feel is the safest tool for most of the screens recording tools are fraud.
- Download the app with this link https://download.apowersoft.com/down.php?softid=androidrecorder
- Click on the start recording button
- Go to the options menu and set output format and recording hotkeys and also select a type of audio input, system sound.
- Open your Facebook account and make a video call with someone. Click and drag the window to select a recording region
- Click on the “REC” button when making a video call already
- Once you are through with the video call click on the “pause” button to stop recording.
- View the captured Facebook video and add effects to it if you feel like.