Facebook stories are short user-generated video and pictures collections that enable your friends to view more than twice. This Facebook stories only last for 24 hours and disappears after 24 hours. This feature was added newly to Facebook on the 28th of March 2017 and since then it has been one of those features that have been used continuously. This Facebook story is seen as a new feed for Facebook. Facebook stories engage around the Facebook built-in camera which enables users to use interesting filters to their pictures or videos, Facebook also allows users add their locations to their photos and videos. Facebook stories includes so many tools like
- Animated selfie glasses
- Fine art styles
- Specified country filters etc.
How Facebook Stories Work
Stories that your friends’ uploads appear at the top corner of your Facebook page. And for you to view these stories all you have to do is to tap the circle where your friends’ name appears. While you are viewing these pictures, Facebook has given users the chance to reply to their story with a direct message. When your friends reply to your stories it can be viewed in your story or it will be directed to your messenger. Facebook also allows you see the number of people that view your story. When watching a story if you want to pause a story all you have to do is to click and hold.
Steps on How to Post Contents on Facebook Stories
If you are using the Facebook app and you want to post a story all you need to do is
- Swipe right on your page to use the camera
- Click on the circle shape at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, to record a video you have to tap and hold the circle shape. If you want to take a picture from your gallery you have to click on the gallery image on your screen and if you want to add any filter to your content just swipe up and choose your preferred choice.
- Click on the alphabet A to add any text, click on the pencil icon to draw on your content
- Click on the arrow facing the right direction to post your story
And if you are using Facebook lite, all you have to do is
- Click on the icon add to story which is beneath your news feed
- Click on the camera icon at the top left corner of your news feed
- Just click on your preferred picture you want to put in your Facebook stories
- Click on the next icon at the bottom of the page
- Before your story is posted you will see settings concerning your Facebook. You can choose who you want to view your story and who you don’t want also.
- Click on the “add to story” icon at the bottom of the screen.
Facebook is another way of communicating with your friends and sharing of photos with your friends and family. Indulge in this new feature given and enjoy using it all the way.