How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp – WhatsApp Web | App
How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp – With over a million users, WhatsApp has been recorded to be the most used instant messaging app. That allows people get connected with their friends and families. Having a WhatsApp account allows you send and also receive messages from your friends. With all these millions of people accessing this app, there is a little chance that some kind of misuse can happen. It can that keep getting messages from people you don’t know. Or you know the person you are chatting with but you don’t want to get any message from the person any longer.
WhatsApp, fortunately, has a feature that allows users block people so that they can’t chat with them any longer. But the unfortunate thing is that when someone blocks you, you don’t get a notification from WhatsApp. Instead, it just prevents their messages from getting to your own inbox. This content will be of help to those that want to know How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp.
Steps on how to know who blocked you on WhatsApp
For you to find out if you have been blocked on WhatsApp by someone. Or How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp. All you have to do is to open your WhatsApp and click on the specific person you think has blocked you
- When you open the persons chat, check for their last seen status. If you don’t see it, it’s likely possible that you’ve been blocked by the person. This because WhatsApp has an option to hide last seen status so it may be they’ve hidden their last seen status from being shown to their contacts.
- Send a message. If you see two tick marks it signifies that it has been sent and you have not been blocked. But if you see a single tick mark it means they did not get your message and they may have likely blocked you. Users should also note that a single tick may appear if the person has set their chat to be like that. Or as a result of inactive internet connection. You can wait for a few days and if it’s still the same thing you may have been blocked.
Still thinking of More guide on how to know who blocked you on WhatsApp
- Search for profile changes. Click on the profile of the person if the person profile has never changed to you, you may have been blocked. Cause if you have reasons that the person has changed their profile. But when you check the profile and it is not changing then it may be that you have been blocked.
- Try calling the person. If it is not ringing, check your internet connection first and if you are sure you have a good internet connection and it is not connecting. You may have been blocked.
- If you tried all this method and you are not still sure to try this last method which is the group test. Start by creating a new group and adding friends to it. Try adding the suspected person and if you can add the person, you haven’t been blocked. But if you get an error message saying that you don’t have the authorization to add the person, then you have been blocked. Cause you can only add to a group a contact who hasn’t blocked you.
With this Guide, you should be able to know who block you on Whatsapp or How to know who blocked you on WhatsApp