A lot of users on the Facebook platform want to hide their mutual friends on Facebook from friends and unknown users. If you are looking for a way of how to hide mutual friends on Facebook, then you should continue reading this article. Every user on the Facebook platform has a mutual friend. It is a feature attached to all users on the Facebook platform. I will like to tell you what Facebook mutual friend is.
What Is Mutual Facebook Friends
Facebook mutual friend is someone that is also a friend to another friend of yours on the Facebook platform. You are entitled to have a mutual friend on Facebook like everyone else on the platform. The reason for this Facebook mutual friend is for you to know that your friends are also friends to others that you are familiar with on Facebook. In other words, to indicate to you that someone is familiar with your friend on Facebook. Before you can see these mutual friends on Facebook, there is a process you will need to follow. You will need to login into the Facebook platform first, before you can view mutual friends on the Facebook platform.
How to Login into Facebook
To login into the Facebook
- The first thing you need to do is to access the browser or chrome on your device.
- Then go to www.facebook.com.
- Click on the first box on the Facebook page.
- And enter your email or phone number.
- After that also enter your password in the next box below.
- And click on login.
That is all. When you do this you will successfully login into your Facebook account and start to enjoy the benefits and features on the Facebook platform.
How to See Mutual Friends on Facebook
To see your mutual friends on the Facebook platform is very easy and simple. I am going to tell you how to view your Facebook mutual friends on the platform. Below are some guidelines outlined.
- Login into Facebook and search for a friend of yours that is a friend to your other friends on Facebook.
- Then tap on the profile of the friend.
- On the profile tap on friends.
- Then the mutual friends will be displayed at the top of the list of friends your friend has on Facebook.
That is how to see mutual friends on the Facebook platform.
Can I Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook
Many users on the Facebook platform are asking, if it is possible to hide mutual friends from others on the Facebook platform. Well no, you can’t hide your mutual friends on Facebook. A mutual friend is something general for all your friends to see. To enable them indicate one of their friends you are familiar with. You can hide your friends on Facebook, but not your mutual friends.