Facebook was designed in a way that allows every user to have their own Url. But most people don’t know how to find their Url and that’s the reason for this article. Finding your Url is very simple and it just like other pages on the internet. Your Url can be accessed using either the mobile or desktop website. And that involves you having a login. Well, read on How to Find Your Facebook Url.
How to Find Your Facebook Url
How to Find Your Facebook Url is the step or process of finding your unique Url on the platform. The Url could be a name or simply a nickname. In either case, using a browser would directly take you to your Url. The same way you can find your Url, you can also find someone else’s own. And it can be done by going to the person’s profile and checking your browser location.
Yes, the process is simple, and fast to do. As I said earlier, you can use the mobile app or website. Either way, your Facebook Url is attainable. Before moving on to finding the Url, let’s discuss briefly what Facebook is and also how to get the mobile app on your smartphone.
Facebook is a social media platform that allows individuals to connect, share and communicate with others easily. Individuals from far and near came easily connect with family, friends, colleagues, and also make new friends. The platform is not just for connecting and communicating, but can also be used for buying and selling. Also, there’s a dating feature that allows users to find their potential partners easily. There are lots of games for users to play, compete, or challenge others to join.
Also, users on the platform create groups or join groups that share the same interest with them and connect. Facebook cannot only be accessed using the website but also using the mobile app that is compatible with any device.
With Facebook app connecting and keeping with friends is faster and easier than you could probably think of. The features on the app, include the following;
- Connect with family and friends and also meet new people in different countries.
- Use the status option to set status and use emoji to help relay the things going on in your mind.
- Share your moments or memories, video clips, and also photos.
- Get push notifications to stay updated with what’s happening, when your post is liked or commented on.
- Search for local events of interest and plan meetings.
- Play games with friends.
- Use the Marketplace to buy and sell locally.
- Use Facebook Watch, to stream vids on the go.
Actually, there’s so much more you can do with the app. All you need to do is to download, login, or create an account to start connecting. The device you’re using doesn’t matter, because it is compatible with any device.
Facebook App Download
As earlier, it is compatible with any device and that includes iOS and Android. In order to access your unique Facebook Url, you need to download the app if you using a smartphone. Follow these steps to get the app;
- Launch your phone App Store and enter Facebook on the search.
- Tap on the first result.
- On the page would be shown, tap on “Install”.
Without wasting much time, the app would be downloaded right into your smartphone and you can start using it. Now that you have the app, lets login you into your account.
Finding your Url is easy but you can’t access or find it without logging into your account. Follow below;
- Enter facebook.com on your browser or open the app.
- Fill in your number or email and password. Then hit on Login.
The account would be loaded on the device immediately. If there’s a possibility that you’ve forgotten your password, you can hit on “Forgot password” and follow the on-screen instructions to reset it.
How do I Find My Facebook Url
You can find your Url on Facebook by following the steps below;
- After you have logged in using the website, click on your profile or name at the top.
- Once the page is loaded, the Url you would find at the to is yours.
Copy it and then paste it in a new tab, immediately your profile would be loaded.
On Mobile App;
- Open the app and navigate to your profile page.
- Tap on “More” and select “Copy Link to Profile”.
- Copy the link and paste it in your browser.
Your profile would be loaded.