How to Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook – Facebook.com
Have you been searching for a way to How to Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook or you no longer want that credit card on that account or maybe you want to switch account and you need to switch your credit card payment method along and you are lost? Or perhaps you just don’t know how to go about it after trying so many methods without effects. Well, search no more because makeoverarena is here for you. All you need to do right now is follow the instructions below and you should be able to erase your credit card information.
Steps on how to Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook
Seeing you are still here means that you really want to erase your credit card payment method on facebook and I am going to give you the steps right now but first you need to get the necessary materials. The list of items you need to get is below
- A device that can surf the internet smoothly without internet issues or problems
- An active data connection and the last an active data subscription
If you have gotten these items it means you are good to go and ready for step 1 on how to Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook
Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook
- Fully charge your device and boot. After booting wait for a few seconds, then refresh. The refreshing is to make sure that the device is at top speed but if your device does not have a refresh button you can still continue.
- After refreshing check to make sure that there is an active data connection before proceeding. When you are done checking that there is an active data connection and there is locate your device browser and click on it. Although some devices require you to double click on it before it opens. Simply double-click on it and it will open
- Once opening the browsers locate the search bar and click. After clicking on it, type in the URL web.facebook.com and search
After successfully following these steps on Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook you are ready for step 2
- After about approximately ten seconds the web page should be fully displayed in your browser. Simply locate the drop-down button at the top right corner of the page displayed. And click on settings from the drop-down.
- Click the payments button at the left side of the page and wait for it to load
- After the page has loaded click on the account settings on the page that just loaded and wait again.
I believe with the above guideline you will be able to Erase your Credit Card Information on Facebook