Tips on How to become Famous on Facebook – Facebook.com
Do you want to know How to become Famous on Facebook? Then all you need do is just to follow the simple guide to on this content. Every simple guide on this content is important, that if you want to know How to become Famous on Facebook. Below is simple guide you need to follow.
Manage your Page – How to become Famous on Facebook
Manage your Page: Get nice pictures on your page, for example; your profile picture and cover photo, are the first impression on people. So, it is very essential you make the pictures to look so good. Ensure you make your profile picture something really interesting. And make sure that the colors in the pictures match together.
- You can get a nice picture of you with a black and white filter. Then also get a picture of you while you are performing an activity but with the same filter, wide and narrow shot. Then use it for your cover photo.
- Making your pictures match with each other and that makes your page look more professional when people come into it.
Develop Personal – How to become Famous on Facebook
Develop personal: You want to look like a larger-than-life person, someone who is full of interesting things. And also has interesting opinions. Work towards making people see you as a full person by posting opinions, discussions. And things that you think are important to you. People should feel comfortable around you and feel like they know you. So, you should try to make it very easy to understand the kind of person you are and the things you care about.
- Always be Positive: You should be the kind of person who is always upbeat. When you complain about girls or boys, your friends, your family. Or anything that drives you crazy. Will make people run away from you. They really have their own problems too and they will like to feel like even when one has a hard time, they can find the matter upside down.
Post Cool Contents – How to become Famous on Facebook
Post Cool Contents: If you really want your posts to be interesting. Don’t just post about you sitting on the floor or whiny, instead, you post funny stories, awesome jokes, nice pictures and interesting facts. Post things that make sense or things that make other people’s day. Not something boring or annoying.
- If you have talent, why not use it, if you draw, sing, rap, write or have any other talent that you can show off to people. Do just that! Go live or post videos to get other people interested in the cool things you do.
- You can also post contents you like most of which find on Reddit, Upworthy, Tumblr and some other famous sites. If you don’t always have the time or you’re not really good at making your own.
How to become Famous on Facebook – Don’t be Spammy | Build a following | Make friends
Don’t be Spammy: Reduce your level of posting to other people’s wall. Post about any social game you are playing or treat your Facebook wall like an advertisement for a store. When stores ask you to mention them for a discount on Facebook, just ignore it. When something you want to post looks like it would go to the spam folder in your email, just stop. Being spammy will make people want to take you out of their news feed.
Build a following: Make your page public, if you want to get a lot of friends on Facebook and get people looking at your content. All you need to do is to make your page public. This will really make sure that many people see your post. Just remember not to post anything that will haunt you back.
Make friends: Make friends with anyone you meet in real life, if possible. Make friends at school, and also try to make friends with your friend’s friends. When someone you are not friends with comments on your posts or he or she interacts with your posts. Try as much as possible to friend them. When you see someone on a fan page, you can like your page. Try to friend them also because the more friends you have the more people get to know you and interact with your posts.
- Find more people that you don’t really know well or the ones you have met once. No one is personal friends with 500+ people, so don’t feel discouraged when you see other famous Facebook users with massive friends lists.
- Don’t also forget to add friends you haven’t see for a very long time, that friendship could be rekindled.
Join communities or Groups – How to become Famous on Facebook
Join communities or Groups: Find a group or community that you would like, join it. Fan pages or groups like that could make you popular when you are very active. Groups and communities are great ways of meeting people. And make new friends outside your immediate area giving you a voice nationwide and across the world.
- Appealing to one group of people will be easier than trying to appeal to everyone. Find a niche and appeal to them.
Encourage interaction: Your posts should also make people want to comment, like or want to interact with you. Post opinions on controversial topics, questions or any inspiring story or quote. The more likes, comments, and shares you get, the more Facebook makes sure people get to see your posts.
Interact a lot: Interact with people a lot. This will make them feel like they really know you and will also give you the chance to meet new friends. Comment on their status and picture updates, don’t forget to leave birthday messages. And also find other ways to communicate with other people you are friends with on Facebook.
Tips on How to become Famous on Facebook
- Friend those who are already famous
- Be active always
- The aim is to make yourself cool and interesting and the kind of person that people would brag about knowing or being friends with. Then to really make the deal, try to make everyone feel like they know you very well. even if they really don’t. They will love to be friends with people like you because it makes them feel cool, funny and more interesting by association.
- Don’t forget to wish celebrants on their birthday
- Be real, read more of the news feed on your page and verify contents before you hit the like button. This makes your community more unique than just a mere follower.
- Try to login every day.
- Ask questions about some public ideas.
- Always tag popular people on Facebook.
Facebook is just an amazing social media for everyone