How to Attach a File in Gmail
Do you want to know how to attach a file in Gmail? Normally before you want to read this article must be used to the Gmail platform and how it is used to send and receive messages. Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in internet related services. The company was founded on the fourth of September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Now Google provides all Google account owners a fifteen-gigabyte space of which they can upload and store their files to prevent them from getting lost.
However this space can seem to run out quite quickly but it is l least worth something, although if you decide to increase this space you can easily do that you will have to pay. Now while using the Google mail platform you can attach these files you have uploaded to your Google account and send them and you can do that by learning How to attach a file In Gmail which is exactly what this article is talking about.
How to Upload a File to Your Google Account
Like we were saying earlier, you can easily attach files to your goggle mail account to send them to your clients. But before that you must have already have the files in your device or your Google account cloud storage and how to add files to your Google account cloud storage is what this subheading is all about. Yu can simply upload files to your Google account by;’
- Launch the Google drive app on your device and sign in your Google account.
- Click on the upload icon and select the file you wish to add an attachment.
Once that is done click on upload and the file will be uploaded on your goggle account. Now you can proceed with sending an attachment as a mil on your Google account.
Steps on How to Attach a File in Gmail
Now that you have successfully uploaded your files to your Google account, you can finally learn and perfect How to attach a file In Gmail. To attach a file in Gmail;
- Access and log in to your Gmail account via the official Gmail webpage at www.gmail.com.
- Tap the plus icon to compose a new message and click on the “attach a file” icon. If you do not see this icon then you will see something related to it like add a file.
- Highlight the file you wish to upload after clicking the chose file or browse button. Click on the select button to confirm that those are the file you want to attach and the files will be attached to your mail.
That Is How to attach a file In Gmail. If you want to remove an attachment from your Gmail email you can easily do that by clicking on the remove icon you will find next to the file.