How to add Facebook Events to Google Calendar
Do you want to know How to add Facebook Events to Google Calendar? Facebook has been one of the top social Media with efficient features and also has over a billion users accessing this social networking platform daily. It has been used by users for so many reasons. Facebook is used to communicate and interact with their friends and families all around the world. This social media has also been used to keep track of their friends’ birthday as one of the features sends them a notification. Reminding them at most times the birthdays of their loved ones. Facebook is also just as good as any organizing events.
Why you need to Know How to add Facebook Events to Google Calendar
Why you need to Know How to add Facebook Events to Google Calendar. Facebook ensures you are notified of almost everything, sending you notifications upon notifications. Unfortunately, necessary notifications sometimes get lost among unnecessary ones. That is why users are advised to fire up their Facebook homepage daily so as not to miss few things. Syncing your Facebook social record with your Google calendar will be of great help also.
Google calendar is a popular service which includes friendly layout and also a very easy to use service that allows you see your day to day, weekly and monthly agenda and also alerts you both on your desktop or mobile about your events which will only take few minutes to create.
The following are ways on how to add your Facebook Events to your Google Calendar
To get an efficient result, you are advised to follow these steps carefully and correctly. There are two ways in which you can add Facebook events to Google calendar. You can either
- add one event at a time to your Google calendar or
- spontaneously sync all your events on Facebook
First method on How to add Facebook Events to Google Calendar
- open your Facebook event page
- click on the three-dot menu
- click on the “export event” button
- tap “save to calendar”
- click on export
- on the next window click on save file then “ok”
Second method on How to add Facebook Events to Google Calendar
- go to your event page
- go to the box underneath the events happening this week at the bottom right of the screen
- right click on the upcoming event button
- click on the “copy link address”
- go to your Google calendar and click on the downward arrow next to the ‘other calendars”
- on the drop-down menu, select add by URL
- paste the address into the box given
- click on the add calendar button
Congratulations, you’ve successfully added your Facebook event to your Google calendar.