Facebook icon – How to Add a Facebook icon to your Website
What Facebook Icons is all about and why you need to add it to your websites. Facebook is one of the top social media platform having over a million active users daily. This social media has proven to be worthwhile as they bring about new features to make communication easy for their users. With Facebook, users can upload contents such as videos, photos, links and so many more. Users are also given the chance to interact with their loved one all around the world.
In other words, Facebook is a social networking platform that has been used continuously over the years. As it has proven to be effective as it has allowed users to reach so many people around the world. Chat with them and also get to see updates from their friends and family. Facebook has become a gateway offering easy access to several other applications.
Recently, websites has included Facebook to their page, in fact a website without a Facebook icon seems unattractive. You eventually want to add everything Facebook provides for a website. And the step that has to be taken first is to connect your website to Facebook. Putting a linked Facebook icon on your blog or website is quite simple. All that are needed are just your
- An image of the icon you wish to use
- Facebook page URL address.
In this content today, we will be guiding you on how you can add a Facebook icon to your website.
Steps on how to Add a Facebook Icon to your Website
You are advised to follow these steps correctly and carefully so as to add a Facebook icon to your website successfully. You can get a graphic designer to create a Facebook icon for you or you can as well use an existing one. Iconfinder is one great basis of Facebook icon images
- Visit this link to get to iconfinder http://www.iconfinder.com/
- Enter Facebook in the search bar given at the top of the page
- Select the icon that suits you the most
- After selecting the appropriate one,
- Click on the icon and select the size you want.
- Then click on the download button you wish to be downloaded on
- Meet your webmaster or web designer to assign it to your website.