Facebook Newsroom – How to Access the Facebook Newsroom
Looking for how to get updated with the current events and don’t have data, or television set, or a radio, well Facebook’s just got you covered. With this amazing Facebook Newsroom, you can get an opinion for yourself, get updates, football news, live news, etc.
Facebook is an internet social media which also has an app and has its company in Menlo Park, California. Facebook official website was launched on February 4, 2004. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg and some Harvard college student. This website was limited to only Harvard students; later on, along the line, it was made available to higher education institutions in the Ivy League schools and Boston area, this also included Stanford University. As at 2006 Facebook was available to anyone at least thirteen years old.
Facebook Newsroom offers a large range of services, which can be accessible to a large range of devices. Before you can access the Facebook Newsroom you must be eligible (that is you must be at least thirteen years old) and you must have a facebook account.
To Create a Facebook Account, follow these easy steps;
- On your mobile phone or Pc, locate your internet browser
- Hit the search bar and type in this link https://en-gb.facebook.com/login/
- Next click on go
- Now you should be on a page with a login bar and a create new account bar
- Hit the create new account button
- On this page fill in your personal data and click on sign up
- Wait for five minutes (do not leave the page you are currently on)
- Now you should have already received a confirmation code, fill in the code in the required field on the page you were on
- Now you already have a facebook account, just follow the remaining easy facebook procedures
Wow!!! No, you are ready to access the Facebook Newsroom, Facebook also has a free data policy, enjoy the best of your new facebook account.
How to Access the Facebook Newsroom;
- On your mobile phone or Pc locate your internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or opera mini should do the trick)
- Now hit on the search bar icon
- Type in this link https://newsroom.fb.com/ and click on go
Bravo, you are already on the Facebook Newsroom homepage. But to access some features it’ll require you to login to your Facebook account. Facebook Newsroom also has some attributes like the search bar, home, news, company info, inside feed, directory, media gallery and investor relations button.